• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
I got there towards the end...just in time to help out!
Dread was playing....:love:
Punzy and Jdarg were working their patooties off! Great job!
LOTS of wonderful friends and supporters! :clap:

John R

needs to get out more
Dec 31, 2005
Conflictinator
My personal thanks go to John R. (sorry if the sound was a little loud at times...old R&R guy at heart), Fritz, and Joey. There were only a few problems with some broken wires, but calmer heads prevailed and all ended well. Let's do it again some time.

Thanks Analogman, Couldn't have done it without you.

Mango

SoWal Insider
Apr 7, 2006
New York/ Santa Rosa Beach
Thanks to all of you who worked so hard to make this event memorable. Like Goofer said, this was history in the making and I was happy to be in such good company while witnessing it.

Some pictures.............

Miss Kitty gets her alien from Goofer :D

DSC03006-1-1-1.jpg

DSC03017-1-1.jpg

Loved this! :D

DSC03011.jpg

Amazing artwork everywhere! :clap:

DSC03015.jpg

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
Great pics Mango!
I can tell you, A LOT of hard work and planning went into this event! It was a SMASH BASH HIT! :clap:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Great pics Mango!
I can tell you, A LOT of hard work and planning went into this event! It was a SMASH BASH HIT! :clap:

Thank you for showing up at the silent auction "pay and grab" time. It's always one of the nuttiest parts of an event, but we had a great team! You have excellent timing!

I need to upload my pictures! No pinatas, so no pinata pictures.:lol:

We have some additional art campaign signs that will be available for purchase at the SoWal Democratic campaign headquarters on 98.

GoodWitch58

Beach Fanatic
Oct 10, 2005
Congrats to all who worked so hard for this event! This Granma was too beat from two days of Butterfly Wings to make it...but I was there in spirit!:clap:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
I concur with all of the above! What struck me was that if you didn't know there was a campaign going on, you would have thought it was just a great event for Americans to come together and be hopeful about the future. Kudos to the committee...y'all knocked this one out of the park! :clap:

Mango...perfect pics!

I heart Goofer. I stunned Goofer with my high finance abilities. :rotfl: The aliens have landed at the Kitty Kondo. Goofer...you are the best! :love:

rapunzel

Beach Fanatic
Nov 30, 2005
Point Washington
I got some video of Alice and Jennifer singing. I need someone to teach me how to use You Tube.

I hope someone got a recording of Chris and MaMuse doing the Obama song.