• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Daily Big Blue Bash Bump!!

Start planning your day, my friends! Lawn chairs, coolers....and of course visiting all the merchants of Seaside in addition to hanging at the Bash.

I am looking forward to spending the day seeing good friends and making new ones!:clap:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
This Sunday - Seaside - Rally!

Get out your Obama supporter t-shirts, hats, or pins and head to the Seaside Amphitheater, this Sunday, October 19, from 11:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. The weather forecast looks sunny, and it will be a great day to RALLY! Make your own signs. Great local bands playing music all day long. More than 40 unique Obama signs offered in the Silent Auction. A special emphasis on VETS for Obama. Positive political messages. Seaside Repertory Theatre's Kevin Boyle will emcee. This won't be like any political rally you've attended.
11:00-11:45 Jimmy Wz
12:00-12:45 MaMuse
1:00-1:45 The Steenos
2:00-2:45 Alice Bargeron, Marc Harris
3:00-3:45 Donny Sundal
4:00-4:45 Green Hit
5:00-5:45 Dread Clampitt
6:00-sundown Hubba Hubba

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com

:wave:are you in town sm???

yes, jdarg, this is an exciting community event. I was talking to some folks at Sun Dog Books today about how fortunate we are to have such a beautiful, positive way to celebrate and help make a difference in this important election. right here in our little home town!

I like this from the Walton Democrats website:
"It?s going to be a beautiful day filled with beautiful music in support of Barack Obama?s run for the Presidency," said Jennifer Steele Saunders, one of the volunteer coordinators.

"This is going to be a peaceful, positive event that is focused on celebrating our candidates and encouraging people to ?Get out the Vote.?

" Even though it is called a Bash, there will be no bashing of Obama's opponent. We will be examples of the change we wish to see in the world."

thank you all for bringing this event to SoWal. Bringing the message of change and hope directly to Seaside, FL. no matter how the election turns out, we are blessed to have such a beautiful community. it is what matters most. :love: