• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
I understand that the film is real, but the flesh and blood has been stuffed, baked, flash-whitened and dyed. And I'm not talking about Big Al.

:funn:And I hear they aren't even Bama fans, just planted in the stadium.

kathydwells

Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
What time is kickoff tonight? They better start getting ready or they will be late.:D

3:00 pm. Ok, so I went and did some research on the girls. Apparently they are Bama fans. My bad. There is a lot of information on the Web about these two!!!!!! :roll:

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
3:00 pm. Ok, so I went and did some research on the girls. Apparently they are Bama fans. My bad. There is a lot of information on the Web about these two!!!!!! :roll:
Maybe JB knows them:dunno:
I wonder if the guys who have the boxes of Tide and rolls of toilet paper on a stick are bitter that they are no longer sought out in TV crowd shots in favor of these vixens?

kathydwells

Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
Maybe JB knows them:dunno:
I wonder if the guys who have the boxes of Tide and rolls of toilet paper on a stick are bitter that they are no longer sought out in TV crowd shots in favor of these vixens?

I did see the ROLL TIDE men last weekend for a fleeting second.

OH well, let them where their houndstooth, and smile those pearly whites all they want. I am still Bama's biggest fan!!!!! :D

kathydwells

Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
I know, and probably the funnest. You icing down that Miller Lite?:wave:

:D So you know what Skunky? Today of ALL days my boss decides to have her Christmas gathering at her house that is about 25 miles from my house. She wants me to come and help her "set-up" at 2:30. I told her only if I could watch the game would I come. She said of course there would be a tv on with the game. Now, not only do I have to drive 25 miles to watch the most important game of the season, I have to watch it with folks that I just met in March. They don't know the "SOCIAL" side of me. ;-) I guess I won't get to let it all hang out like I normally would. But, to answer your question, I do have a few on ice. But since I have to drive home from her house, it won't be my regular Saturday of ML's!!! If we win I will celebrate when I get home!

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
:D So you know what Skunky? Today of ALL days my boss decides to have her Christmas gathering at her house that is about 25 miles from my house. She wants me to come and help her "set-up" at 2:30. I told her only if I could watch the game would I come. She said of course there would be a tv on with the game. Now, not only do I have to drive 25 miles to watch the most important game of the season, I have to watch it with folks that I just met in March. They don't know the "SOCIAL" side of me. ;-) I guess I won't get to let it all hang out like I normally would. But, to answer your question, I do have a few on ice. But since I have to drive home from her house, it won't be my regular Saturday of ML's!!! If we win I will celebrate when I get home!

I say be yourself and let the chips fall where they may!
At least you don't have to go to a wedding or some such nonsense while the game is on:lol:

kathydwells

Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
I say be yourself and let the chips fall where they may!
At least you don't have to go to a wedding or some such nonsense while the game is on:lol:

I will do that. There would be one less on the guest list if that was the case. :D