• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

WhoDat1

Beach Lover
Oct 23, 2008
Santa Rosa Beach
Thanksgiving......

My brothers and sisters, take a moment to thank the Almighty for the fact that we have jobs in this horrible economy. No matter what happens.

Fraud cases are spiking right now! Citizens, please protect yourself. There are tips on the Florida Attorney General's website.

for it

Beach Comber
Oct 31, 2008
representation

I heard the ballots are out. I also heard you had to sign for it. Not the normal procedure but no one will know how you voted. Sounds like a few changes have already happened not in favor of all deputies. Vote yes and have a say in what happens to your future. The Sheriff will not have the ultimate decision with a bargaining unit put in place.:clap:

wrobert

Beach Fanatic
Nov 21, 2007
DeFuniak Springs
www.defuniaksprings.com
I heard the ballots are out. I also heard you had to sign for it. Not the normal procedure but no one will know how you voted. Sounds like a few changes have already happened not in favor of all deputies. Vote yes and have a say in what happens to your future. The Sheriff will not have the ultimate decision with a bargaining unit put in place.:clap:

Why is that? Who would have the decision?

Creeklover

Beach Lover
Dec 6, 2007
If they could not reach a agreement it then would go to Arbratration and their decision is binding. This is how i understand how things in a union works.