• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Who has the best pizza in South Walton

• Spicy Noodle

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Angelina's

Votes: 12 7.7%
  • Bruno's

Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Pizza By the Sea

Votes: 74 47.7%
  • Sugar Pies

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Fat Daddy's

Votes: 14 9.0%
  • Enzo's

Votes: 21 13.5%
  • Amore

Votes: 12 7.7%
  • Carabba's

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fat Clemenza's

Votes: 19 12.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Hey SWGB, if you must correct people get it correct! It is "Cut off your nose to spite "your" face versus "you face".

I don't ever pretend to be perfect. I make mistakes, however when I do correct someone I try and get it correct!

I don't pretend to be perfect either. I was trying to be helpful. I'm sorry that you were offended, but now my New York Italian heritage is offended so I guess we are even. In the future I will make a point to use plenty of smilies to get the point across that I'm not being a scolding schoolmarm.

:D:rotfl::rofl::clap::funn::lolabove::lol::blink::shock::rotfl::cool::eek::dunno::cry::dunno::roll:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Hey SWGB, if you must correct people get it correct! It is "Cut off your nose to spite "your" face versus "you face".

I don't ever pretend to be perfect. I make mistakes, however when I do correct someone I try and get it correct!

I'm no expert on grammar, but I believe you made a run-on sentence and left out two commas.

"I make mistakes. However, when I do correct someone, I try and get it correct."

:wave:

30ABandMan

Beach Fanatic
Apr 1, 2007
SGB
Regarding the tea refills-

I read that Jeff said the policy is that the first refill is free. IMHO, what should be happening is this-

Geo orders a tea (and drinks it) with an understanding that he is paying for it...
WE'RE GOOD...

Geo is thirsty and orders a tea refill (and drinks it) working under an ASSumption that there is no charge because it is customary that tea refills are free...
WE'RE STILL GOOD...

Geo is still thirsty so he orders another refill. AT THIS POINT, WHOEVER I ASKED FOR IT SHOULD VERBALLY INFORM ME THAT THERE IS A CHARGE FOR THIS NEXT ONE. At that point, I can make an informed decision and there are no surprises later...

This is a communication issue IMHO...

Regardless- I L-O-V-E the Pickle Factory!!!

G

I completey agree Geo. Had we known that there had been a policy change, we wouldn't have bogarted our drinks. But to add the excuse of "well, I make it fresh myself" and "we're trying to make some extra money" kinda sucked.

Either way, I do love the place and will be back.

chefed

Beach Lover
Feb 11, 2008
Pt. Washington
My 2 cents worth...an opinion is just that...someone else's opinion!!!!!...while I might like a certian establishment's pizza or not.....that does not rule it out and should NOT rule it out for others to try. No one's pizza is the same...I say TRY THEM ALL, and YOU make your own decision! I make this challenge...try them all, but do not diss any of them...one man's pizza is another's pie...I don't care what some one else's culinary opinion is...I will make my own determinations! :wave:

Finally someone said it!:clap: If you don't like something you should tell management and owners. Don't slam them on your opinion , in a thread.

ElledgeL

Beach Comber
Jul 18, 2009
Seacrest Beach
I don't pretend to be perfect either. I was trying to be helpful. I'm sorry that you were offended, but now my New York Italian heritage is offended so I guess we are even. In the future I will make a point to use plenty of smilies to get the point across that I'm not being a scolding schoolmarm.

:D:rotfl::rofl::clap::funn::lolabove::lol::blink::shock::rotfl::cool::eek::dunno::cry::dunno::roll:

Hey SWGB, thanks for the post. I do enjoy all of your posts.

Last edited:

Mr.E

Beach Crab
Sep 6, 2009
Who has the best pizza in sowal, and why?

My personal favorite is Hot and Cold in Watercolor. As far as I know they are the only place to use the cold proofing method for their dough. It is the best pizza I have had in my life. I know there are a lot of places serving pizza now, and I haven't made it to many of them. What have been your experiences?

mvy

Beach Lover
Sep 20, 2008
Jordano's on 98 just West of Sandestin. Hand-thrown crust, lots of cheese and fresh ingredients.