• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Who has the best pizza in South Walton

• Spicy Noodle

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Angelina's

Votes: 12 7.7%
  • Bruno's

Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Pizza By the Sea

Votes: 74 47.7%
  • Sugar Pies

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Fat Daddy's

Votes: 14 9.0%
  • Enzo's

Votes: 21 13.5%
  • Amore

Votes: 12 7.7%
  • Carabba's

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fat Clemenza's

Votes: 19 12.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sheila

SoWal Insider

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
haven't tried Pickle Factory yet. :D . but I do want to try their pizza as long as there are no pickles on it. I detest a pickle of any kind.

this thread has covered a lot of ground. I would like to add the following:
1. SoWal is blessed with so many great pizzas its scary wonderful!
2. I would rather have a canned coke any day; fountain drinks just don't cut it. so many restaurants respond with "is Pepsi okay?" and I always say okay but its so not okay.
3. Stinky's is a top notch establishment in SoWal. The food is fine, the owner is great and the name stands for a most wonderful place to eat seafood and have some fun. The name is quite funn, imo. and it has sentimental meaning for those in the know.
4. Good luck to Pickle Factory - I can't wait to give it a try - I've heard many wonderful things. just don't put a pickle on my pizza, pleeeeze!:wave: So convenient to have a pizza place in Grayton for when we're on our way home starving after a full afternoon/evening at the beach!

Last edited:

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
You're safe toots, they currently do not have pickles, but hope to add them in the future.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
You're safe toots, they currently do not have pickles, but hope to add them in the future.

I will be disappointed if they do not have a great big jar of BA pickles on their counter;-). not for me (yuck), but for those who wander in wanting pickles. :D or a dude dressed in a giant pickle costume standing outside the door greeting customers. AT the very least!

Last edited:

30abob

Beach Lover
Aug 8, 2007
Blue Mountain Beach
:aside: La Mercadito has mexican coke in a bottle. Made from sugar cane.

I try to visit every other week for a bottle coke from south of the border, made sans high fructose corn syrup, and one of their delicious lunch items.

30ABandMan

Beach Fanatic
Apr 1, 2007
SGB
Cacoon's also carries those Cokes, John at Yellow Fin got me hooked on them.

ElledgeL

Beach Comber
Jul 18, 2009
Seacrest Beach
I believe the term is "Cut off your nose to spite you face".

Hey SWGB, if you must correct people get it correct! It is "Cut off your nose to spite "your" face versus "you face".

I don't ever pretend to be perfect. I make mistakes, however when I do correct someone I try and get it correct!

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
My 2 cents worth...an opinion is just that...someone else's opinion!!!!!...while I might like a certian establishment's pizza or not.....that does not rule it out and should NOT rule it out for others to try. No one's pizza is the same...I say TRY THEM ALL, and YOU make your own decision! I make this challenge...try them all, but do not diss any of them...one man's pizza is another's pie...I don't care what some one else's culinary opinion is...I will make my own determinations! :wave:

Geo

Beach Fanatic
Dec 24, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Regarding the tea refills-

I read that Jeff said the policy is that the first refill is free. IMHO, what should be happening is this-

Geo orders a tea (and drinks it) with an understanding that he is paying for it...
WE'RE GOOD...

Geo is thirsty and orders a tea refill (and drinks it) working under an ASSumption that there is no charge because it is customary that tea refills are free...
WE'RE STILL GOOD...

Geo is still thirsty so he orders another refill. AT THIS POINT, WHOEVER I ASKED FOR IT SHOULD VERBALLY INFORM ME THAT THERE IS A CHARGE FOR THIS NEXT ONE. At that point, I can make an informed decision and there are no surprises later...

This is a communication issue IMHO...

Regardless- I L-O-V-E the Pickle Factory!!!

G