• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Bricktop

Beach Comber
Mar 18, 2008
Looking to take the wife there for our anniversary this weekend. Any reviews or reccomendations? Thanks!

Also, havent been here in a while, so if there is something new and better, I'm all ears.

Hop

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
Dune Allen
www.myspace.com
Lake Place and Cafe Tango are romantic places.

cooper

Beach Lover
Jul 14, 2008
We're going saturday pm; special night out without kids. Heard great things about originial spot in destin, but haven't been ourselves. Any suggestions?

tsutcli

Beach Fanatic
Jan 14, 2008
Seacrest
Caliza Rest. at the pool in Alys Beach - if the weather cooperates since it is basically an outside dining experience around their pool which is gorgeous.

Iris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 10, 2009
Seacrest
I would put Onano (Rosemary Beach), Paradis (Rosemary Beach). Cafe Tango (SRB/BMB), Caliza (Alys Beach), drinks at sundown at Tarpon Club (Seaside Beach) then dinner downstairs at Bud & Ally's over Chops. If you go to Chops, go between 5:00 and 6:00 PM for their buy one get one free. I would look at their menu on line......reasonable entree prices with the BOGO, but the sides are on the hefty side. $8 for a loaded baked potato, etc. Yes, yes, yes, it's for two, but what if you don't want the same sides?

If you read the menu it says the steaks are cooked with a seasoned butter and in the online (facebook) interview with Chef Gio he says that he only seasons with salt and pepper.....no mention of butter?

And then there is the Double Airline Breast of Chicken. It just doesn't sound very appealing as someone who has flown over a million miles over the last 20 years and eaten a lot of "Airline Chicken".

Sorry if I sound so critical, this is just my opinion.

Santiago

Beach Fanatic
May 29, 2005
seagrove beach
I would put Onano (Rosemary Beach), Paradis (Rosemary Beach). Cafe Tango (SRB/BMB), Caliza (Alys Beach), drinks at sundown at Tarpon Club (Seaside Beach) then dinner downstairs at Bud & Ally's over Chops. If you go to Chops, go between 5:00 and 6:00 PM for their buy one get one free. I would look at their menu on line......reasonable entree prices with the BOGO, but the sides are on the hefty side. $8 for a loaded baked potato, etc. Yes, yes, yes, it's for two, but what if you don't want the same sides?

If you read the menu it says the steaks are cooked with a seasoned butter and in the online (facebook) interview with Chef Gio he says that he only seasons with salt and pepper.....no mention of butter?

And then there is the Double Airline Breast of Chicken. It just doesn't sound very appealing as someone who has flown over a million miles over the last 20 years and eaten a lot of "Airline Chicken".

Sorry if I sound so critical, this is just my opinion.

Bud and Alley's over Chops? Really?