• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Minnie

Beach Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
Memphis
Gull, why couldn't you send the good vibes to Ole Miss today? Argh!

I think all my good vibes went to my Alum, the Vols today. :lol:

Well our offensive line looked very weak, and Bama looks really, really strong. I see Bama going all the way. They are a heck of a team.

I am really missing Big Mike. :sosad:

Arkiehawg

Beach Fanatic
Jul 14, 2007
SoWal
I think all my good vibes went to my Alum, the Vols today. :lol:

Well our offensive line looked very weak, and Bama looks really, really strong. I see Bama going all the way. They are a heck of a team.

I am really missing Big Mike. :sosad:

Welcome to life under the "Reverend" Nutt.....it will only go south from here....Hottie Toddy :cool:

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!!!! :clap::clap::clap:

I think Auburn forgot they had ballgame today. The team forgot to show up. :eek:

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
So any 'Tebow plays after his concussion' opinions? I have to say in retrospect I don't think he should have played. His head hit the ground hard at least twice and who knows what happened to it in tackling scrums. I still think Florida wins if Tebow didn't take a snap because their defense is so good and LSU's offense is, well I'll be kind and just say limited.

Gators good to geaux?

In another post prior to the game I said that hubby and I didn't think Tebeaux should play. I still think he shouldn't have played. He won't be at Florida next year. It was time to let Brantley get some experience. I know about records (good winning streak for Florida, end of a streak for LSU), but Tebow's health is worth more than that.

Last edited:

Arkiehawg

Beach Fanatic
Jul 14, 2007
SoWal
I think it was cancelled out when LSU got the exact same call moments later.

I do think the player was pointing at himself and deserved the call.

Based on that thought, then why didn't Tebow get called several times yesterday after making a big play? Not to dis Florida or Tebow, but this is a classic example of how poor the officiating is in the SEC.

Case in point yesterday.

On the last TD run by Florida. Hogs called for a pass interference. Hogs called for a personal foul when our player flattened another player who was gunning for him. BOTH calls have been noted by several media, FL fans and SEC fans as BS.

With 1:07 left, Tebow lobs a pass into the end zone that was about to be intercepted. Obvious Offensive pass interference with a no call.

And finally, see below. This was the 51 yd field goal by the Gator punter (btw, excellent fg). Notice the play clock at zero and the ball had yet to be snapped. No call by the officials. Should have been a 5 yd penalty and who knows if they would have been successful or even tried.

BTW...It was the same officials in the GA/LSU and the FL/Arkansas game.

The hogs had their chances and could/should have won the game. BUT the officials made several critical errors in the game that had a very negative impact on the outcome for the Hogs.

I just hope that the SEC finally gets rid of these bozos and send them back to officiating pee wee football.:angry:

Minnie

Beach Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
Memphis
"It was the same group of officials that called the LSU-Georgia game earlier this month, which included a late unsportsmanlike conduct penalty the league said shouldn't have been called."

I think they need replacing.