• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

ramones

Beach Crab
Sep 5, 2009
Hi. I'm looking to rent a house in Santa Rosa area, 2 to 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, willing to pay up to 1.000 dollars/month. No mobile homes or townhomes. Prefferably one floor only. Move in 1st of January. Thank you!

scuba mel

Beach Comber
Aug 4, 2008
My roomie is leaving, so I have a GREAT house available January 1st. 3br/2ba, @1250sq ft, one floor, deck, yard, CUTE! Interior was completely remodeled 4 months ago. Walk to beach, Cafe Tango......near Gulf Place at end of 393. Rent is $1100. Let me know if interested- this house is not yet posted. Thanks and good luck.

Keithgood

Beach Comber
Oct 12, 2009
Response to ad for 2-3 bedroom house

Hi. I'm looking to rent a house in Santa Rosa area, 2 to 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, willing to pay up to 1.000 dollars/month. No mobile homes or townhomes. Prefferably one floor only. Move in 1st of January. Thank you!

We have a 3 bedroom, 2 bath cedar one story house located immediately north of the 331 bridge at 2499 Bay Grove Road. It rents for $875 per month and is available now. It has a nice screened in porch across the front where you can watch the beautiful sunsets on the bay. We put an ad on this website yesterday. Our phone no. is 850-267-8448. Keith

beachwood

Beach Comber
Jun 21, 2009
rental

Hello, I have a cozy and comfy 3 bed 2 bath condo (one level) in Seagrove I think you might like. You can see pictures at www.vrbo.com/36334. Rent is negotiable, with stable employment and good credit history. Availalbe Jan 1. Furnished, with great management. Convenient location, with washer/dryer.
Thanks,
Ed Morris
morris2000@bellsouth.net

:D:D:D