Wanted: 2-3 bdr 2 bath house for rent

Discussion in 'Rentals - Long Term' started by ramones, Dec 1, 2009.

1. ramones

ramones Beach Crab

Hi. I'm looking to rent a house in Santa Rosa area, 2 to 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, willing to pay up to 1.000 dollars/month. No mobile homes or townhomes. Prefferably one floor only. Move in 1st of January. Thank you!

2. scuba mel

scuba mel Beach Comber

My roomie is leaving, so I have a GREAT house available January 1st. 3br/2ba, @1250sq ft, one floor, deck, yard, CUTE! Interior was completely remodeled 4 months ago. Walk to beach, Cafe Tango......near Gulf Place at end of 393. Rent is $1100. Let me know if interested- this house is not yet posted. Thanks and good luck.

3. Keithgood

Keithgood Beach Comber

Response to ad for 2-3 bedroom house

We have a 3 bedroom, 2 bath cedar one story house located immediately north of the 331 bridge at 2499 Bay Grove Road. It rents for $875 per month and is available now. It has a nice screened in porch across the front where you can watch the beautiful sunsets on the bay. We put an ad on this website yesterday. Our phone no. is 850-267-8448. Keith

4. beachwood

beachwood Beach Comber

rental

Hello, I have a cozy and comfy 3 bed 2 bath condo (one level) in Seagrove I think you might like. You can see pictures at www.vrbo.com/36334. Rent is negotiable, with stable employment and good credit history. Availalbe Jan 1. Furnished, with great management. Convenient location, with washer/dryer.
    Thanks,
    Ed Morris
    morris2000@bellsouth.net

:D:D:D