• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
Bobby J, I told you way back in September that this team was Miami bound. This is one happy city right now. The Colts have opened as a 4 point favorite already but we know that our black and gold will not go down so easy.

Gidget

Beach Fanatic
May 27, 2009
Blue Mtn Beach!!
Bobby J, I told you way back in September that this team was Miami bound. This is one happy city right now. The Colts have opened as a 4 point favorite already but we know that our black and gold will not go down so easy.

Sounds like it was a nail-biter of a game!!! I saw the webcam of the fans celebrating in Bourbon Street!! I only wish my dear old dad who was born and lived in NO was here to see this. He would be very tickled. :love:

Happy for you Skunkape! So are you going to Superbowl??

John R what a great time for your son to have his first crawfish boil!! I bet he reports back that he "passed a good time" as we Louisianians say!!

G

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
Apr 18, 2005
Blue Mountain beach
www.lifeonshore.com

Wow! What a game. The boys did not give up. I actually thought the Vikings played a better game but the Saints never would die. Then Favre made a critical interception and the boys pounced! Congrats to all the Saints fans. This team truly has a destiny. I love how they are so proud of the city and their fans. You gotta love them!:clap:

CPort

Beach Fanatic
Feb 15, 2007
Clearbranch, Miss
Bobby, we are in the shadow of the superdome as I wrote this. We have tickets. I feel like this is the day I have been waiting for...Finish Strong, Saints!!!

so glad you were there Skunky! My son went also! He said it was a night he'll never forget. It ranks as the best time ever on his list !Lots of locals in the quarter after the game he said.:clap: