• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

WoolyFSU

Beach Comber
Dec 1, 2009
Old Grove
This sounds awesome, Josh is at work right now til 6 and I may have to head to Tallahassee today, still not sure. but the meet and greet may sway my plans. I'll keep y'all posted

heartbren

Beach Fanatic
Sep 6, 2009
Blue Mountain Beach
Meet and Greet Tonight

Yes, it is today. I'm not sure of the time. Does anyone know what time we are supposed to meet? I don't know what time Redd starts singing, but perhaps we could go a little early so we can talk a little bit? Josh and Tyler, hope ya'll can make it to. I'll see ya'll then. Can someone post the time to meet?

Is the "meet&greet" this weekend@sally's? I've lived here forever but never been to sally's backside maybe i can show up arond 7-730

heartbren

Beach Fanatic
Sep 6, 2009
Blue Mountain Beach
Meet and Greet

I did meet some people but none of the people that were supposed to come to the meet and greet. I ended up going next door the that Irish Pub. Sorry I missed you Scooterbug44. I was dissapointed that no one showed up. I'm game for another one, but more people need to be able to come. I was looking forward to meeting the people on here that I have been talking to. Someone make a suggestion. I think there is a lot going on around the area so maybe we should meet someplace where there is an event happening. I plan on going to the Art Festival this weekend. Anyone want to meet there at a certain time in a certain place or have a better idea. During the week next week? I'll show up if ya'll will.

I think heartbren got to meet some Sowallers - I was late and just missed her.