• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Guess what? I'll be back again tonight! No theatrics for me though.

:clap:C'mon Ralph! We were just testing out your new "equipment"! Have fun- we saw it again last night and laughed harder than ever. May I suggest second row to escape a second performance.

rdelong43065

Beach Fanatic
May 28, 2007
Seagrove
:clap:C'mon Ralph! We were just testing out your new "equipment"! Have fun- we saw it again last night and laughed harder than ever. May I suggest second row to escape a second performance.

Yep, I learned my lesson. My tickets are second row.

Hop

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
Dune Allen
www.myspace.com
Yep, I learned my lesson. My tickets are second row.

Good to see you out there! don't think I can't find somebody cause' they're in the second row....NO ONE IS SAFE!!!:wave:

Hop

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
Dune Allen
www.myspace.com
Three weeks (9 shows) left! Get it while you can!

Seaside Rep Theatre

Beach Lover
Feb 1, 2006
Tonight's the perfect night to check out Complete Works at the Rep SoWal! After this there are only two weekends left, come and see it while you can, you won't be sorry! There are discounted tickets at the door when available, or guarantee your seat by purchasing ahead at Amavida in Seaside, or online at Seaside Repertory Theatre.

AlphaCrab

Beach Fanatic
Sep 25, 2008
Inlet Beach
Ok--it really grabbed me --and let me tell you people those three guys have the most incredible energy and timing, about as good as anything I have seen Off Broadway--kudos--I had not seen a Repp play in well over a year--I am hooked again!

(...I just wasnt ready to be dragged on stage for some improv though--yikes!!)

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Ok--it really grabbed me --and let me tell you people those three guys have the most incredible energy and timing, about as good as anything I have seen Off Broadway--kudos--I had not seen a Repp play in well over a year--I am hooked again!

(...I just wasnt ready to be dragged on stage for some improv though--yikes!!)

Did you play the part of Ego and I missed it?:lol:

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Did you see how hard the Rep rocked the 4th of July parade? You can still catch the funtast-excitment!
All of Shakespeare's plays performed by three actors in 90 minutes with 50 different costumes, a slew of horrible wigs, retractable daggers, and a rubber chicken. A deadly combination. You just might explode with laughter.
Only a few weeks left.

where is the video and/or pix? so sorry to have missed that!

we're going to the show this week and cannot wait!

:love: