• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Max is home!

We all are so thankful for Jackie and her family, for saving Max! They are enjoying their first day together, he had a fresh bath and he's doing well! Needless to say, he was pretty matted and nasty, when he met his new mama! Jackie told him when they left the shelter, "you're never going, back"! What love!!!:love::love::love: Now, we just pray that his 20lb kitty sibling, will accept him!lol Now, where else can we help, a furry friend?:dunno:

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
We all are so thankful for Jackie and her family, for saving Max! They are enjoying their first day together, he had a fresh bath and he's doing well! Needless to say, he was pretty matted and nasty, when he met his new mama! Jackie told him when they left the shelter, "you're never going, back"! What love!!!:love::love::love: Now, we just pray that his 20lb kitty sibling, will accept him!lol Now, where else can we help, a furry friend?:dunno:

He may meet his match with the 20 lb kitty, ha ha.

jack flash

Beach Lover
Feb 11, 2009
Pt. Washington
So far so good!! Max is adjusting well! Good nite sleep after a ride to the PCB airport to pick up an auntie! Pix's to follow tonite! He is beautiful, so sweet and well behaved! We are lucky to have him!! And, G, his new cat brother is taking it all in stride so far. Jessie, my other cat, has accepted him with open arms!!

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
I met Max yesterday! He is my next door neighbor! Jackie & her husband are angels! :love:

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
So far so good!! Max is adjusting well! Good nite sleep after a ride to the PCB airport to pick up an auntie! Pix's to follow tonite! He is beautiful, so sweet and well behaved! We are lucky to have him!! And, G, his new cat brother is taking it all in stride so far. Jessie, my other cat, has accepted him with open arms!!

That is fantastic. My son's Shih Tzu gets along with the two cats my son has. They play together all of the time. I cannot wait to see Max's pictures tonight. Wonder how much difference there is between a Lhasa Apso and a Shih Tzu, couldn't be much. But this really puts me in a great mood. Thanks for keeping us updated.

Last edited:

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Makes it all, worth it!

I'm so happy, for you all!:love: To think of what could've happened, to that precious boy!:sosad: I can't wait, to see the pics!:clap::clap::clap:

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
I met Max yesterday! He is my next door neighbor! Jackie & her husband are angels! :love:

I'm jealous. You have gotten to meet Max already. But I'll settle for cute pictures I guess. :love: I'm sure he is as cute as his pictures. We will be down this weekend coming up, and are not that far from Pt. Washington, but oh well, I'm just happy he is no longer at the pound and in a good home. :D

jack flash

Beach Lover
Feb 11, 2009
Pt. Washington
Maxster report! He is doing great---just a little dust up with the big boy brother G The Cat! He is adjusting well, learning to enjoy lots of walks!! A happy story for us all especially Max. What a precious boy. Can not imagine someone throwing him away!

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Maxster report! He is doing great---just a little dust up with the big boy brother G The Cat! He is adjusting well, learning to enjoy lots of walks!! A happy story for us all especially Max. What a precious boy. Can not imagine someone throwing him away!

What a great picture. Boy is he a big boy. I love this picture. He looks like he is settling in nicely. Thanks for the picture and report. He looks great. Taking on the cat periodically will be a challenge to him. Barns likes to stir up my son's cats on occasion, despite that they really like him, and he them. What a happy ending. I love that you are calling him Maxster, that is cute.

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Almost made me cry, to see pic of this precious boy!

Jackie,

You and your family are such a blessing, to the Maxter!:love: The memories to follow, will be magical and so fun!:clap:I've rescued and placed many wonderful furry friends, but, being involved in this, was one of the most memorable!:wave: