• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

jack flash

Beach Lover
Feb 11, 2009
Pt. Washington
Max wants you all to know that he is doing great! He is settling in well, just not loved yet by big brother G! He and little sister Jessie the Cat are best bud's! He is riding all over Walton and Bay Counties TCB'ng! Dian, thank you again for posting this on Sowal. I would not have this guy now if not for you! What an angel you are!!

jack flash

Beach Lover
Feb 11, 2009
Pt. Washington
Another Max update: Max is the sweetest dog, and sooo smart. There is no way he is aggressive enough to bite or hurt unwillingly. He is so careful with my little girl cat Jessie who is old and fragile. He is alert and protective yes, but not aggressive. He just wants to please. Obviously, his former people were just too lazy or preoccupied to keep him. People, please wake up, abused and neglected dogs will bite. Love your babes and they will love you back in such a big way. But if you don't want to the devote the time for training, affection and concern that dogs deserve, don't put on them in your way.

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Max wants you all to know that he is doing great! He is settling in well, just not loved yet by big brother G! He and little sister Jessie the Cat are best bud's! He is riding all over Walton and Bay Counties TCB'ng! Dian, thank you again for posting this on Sowal. I would not have this guy now if not for you! What an angel you are!!

How at home is he? I love this picture. And your cat is beautiful. I love the smoke color.

jack flash

Beach Lover
Feb 11, 2009
Pt. Washington
How at home is he? I love this picture. And your cat is beautiful. I love the smoke color.
Max is getting very comfortable with us and the property. G the cat is just not warming up to him at all. He is a big alpha boy who is used to being big baby. We are being patient with them both and know that it will eventually be tolerable. Max is a happy boY!!! So are we with him!!!

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Makes it all, worth it!

I'm just getting home, after a 12hr. work day! These photos and hearing about this little boys loving new home :love:and family, make it a better day!:clap:Jackie, please keep sending us, updates! This is the reason that I try to help, the helpless babes!:wave:

Last edited:

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Great point!

Sounds like the former people (obviously NOT family) made things up about him, probably to make themselves feel less guilty, or even look better!:bang:I meant to tell you, Jackie, your smoky baby is as beautiful, as the Maxter!:love:
Another Max update: Max is the sweetest dog, and sooo smart. There is no way he is aggressive enough to bite or hurt unwillingly. He is so careful with my little girl cat Jessie who is old and fragile. He is alert and protective yes, but not aggressive. He just wants to please. Obviously, his former people were just too lazy or preoccupied to keep him. People, please wake up, abused and neglected dogs will bite. Love your babes and they will love you back in such a big way. But if you don't want to the devote the time for training, affection and concern that dogs deserve, don't put on them in your way.

jack flash

Beach Lover
Feb 11, 2009
Pt. Washington
Sounds like the former people (obviously NOT family) made things up about him, probably to make themselves feel less guilty, or even look better!:bang:I meant to tell you, Jackie, your smoky baby is as beautiful, as the Maxter!:love:
He is very special too, sooooo unique. He is a lot like a dog, walks on a leash, loves to ride....and very loving...except with Max!

Aleigh

Beach Lover
He is adorable... looks so happy (on the couch!)

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
I want their, lives!

Looks like a loving and fun, home!:love: Wish we could now find that for the sweet 9 yr. old Retrievers, that were given up, to that shelter!:sosad:
He is adorable... looks so happy (on the couch!)