• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Sarah Palin

Beach Comber
Oct 13, 2008
Wasilla
Hey, Chris Cornell. I thought I got rid of you.

You registered your account a few days after mine. You are obviously copying my moves.

I already told you- the brightest stars in heaven and on earth are known by their first name. Think Elvis, Madonna, Cher, Beyonce. I am the real deal. You are a do-gooder and I appreciate that. But there's no room for both of us in this forum.

There is only one Kurt and there is only one Jesus.

Scram or I'm telling my dad.

P.S> Let me know if you want to meet for a glass of wine sometime.

Remember that vow of poverty? Those big brass boys you've got would definitely qualify as riches.

I don't think we should get into who the imposter is, everybody views us differently anyway. You have your take, and I'll have mine. If the mortals can't agree on which day of the week is holy do you really think they are going to choose which one of us to listen too?

P.S. I'm totally with you on the no changing of speed limits.

Geo

Beach Fanatic
Dec 24, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
I have good news and bad news. I'll start with the bad.

Jesus died last Friday.
But rumor has it that he rose from the dead two days later on Sunday. So hopefully he'll see this soon. Lol

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
If you want to have the right to travel on the roads in a golf cart and be treated like a car, you might want to think about using parking spaces. :lol:

Today at Publix - these dudes must have thought the front entry was a carport.

img1256s.jpg

YellowDog

Beach Comber
Dec 15, 2005
<rant mode on>
Getting tired of these things already. I don't buy all the environmental posturing. That's a cover for wanting to make a buck renting and selling them. Meanwhile, you've got self-indulgent folks like this, having a good time and inconveniencing everyone else.
<rant mode off>

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
If you want to have the right to travel on the roads in a golf cart and be treated like a car, you might want to think about using parking spaces. :lol:

Today at Publix - these dudes must have thought the front entry was a carport.

img1256s.jpg

Classy.

wadecool

Beach Lover
Jul 17, 2009
Elizabethtown, KY
Such an anti progressive majority, you apparently have here. Fine, if you're all together on it, then Walton County can lead the charge against the use of smaller, fuel effecient vehicles. I would find it odd and actually comical to see the home of New Urbanism, lead the way to preserve the dominance of the Nissan Armada. You can be the anti progressive to take the podium, to represent the overwhelming majority that you represent. Turn back the tide on small vehicles!! " Let it be known that if you support LSVs, incessantly, you are both in the "minority" and are alienating and rubbing us the wrong way. "

Neighborhood Electric Vehicles...NEV...LSV...ZEV...GEM... | FixingThePlanet.com

LSV Road Use Legislative Developments ? Small, Task-Oriented Vehicles (STOV)

VerdeGoh! Electric Vehicles - FAQ's

Innovation Times Nov/Dec 2008: Whither the LSV? A Concept in Search of a Wider Market (IUV Magazine Article)

http://www.nhtsa.dot.gov/cars/rules/rulings/lsv/lsv.html

You are hilarious on so many fronts! I'm going to pick an obvious one that noone has mentioned to date. Apparently, someone in a Nissan Armada backed over your tricycle, stole your parking place at the last Black Friday sale, or something else tragic because that is the vehicle of choice you have used over and over as the jolly roger against your precious LSV. But..... you made a critical mistake along the way..... you mentioned that you drive a Chevy Tahoe. Oopps, I know thats a cat you wish would go back into the bag, but its just not possible here. As an avid Car and Driver reader, I'll just whisper over your shoulder that the difference in city fuel economy (since we're talking about Hwy 30a) between an Armada and a Tahoe is 1 or 2 mpg. To know how deep your progressive ideas run, one doesn't need to look much further here. BTW, does your Tahoe have 4x4 and rear a/c as well? Shame, shame.

YellowDog

Beach Comber
Dec 15, 2005
You are hilarious on so many fronts! I'm going to pick an obvious one that noone has mentioned to date. Apparently, someone in a Nissan Armada backed over your tricycle, stole your parking place at the last Black Friday sale, or something else tragic because that is the vehicle of choice you have used over and over as the jolly roger against your precious LSV. But..... you made a critical mistake along the way..... you mentioned that you drive a Chevy Tahoe. Oopps, I know thats a cat you wish would go back into the bag, but its just not possible here. As an avid Car and Driver reader, I'll just whisper over your shoulder that the difference in city fuel economy (since we're talking about Hwy 30a) between an Armada and a Tahoe is 1 or 2 mpg. To know how deep your progressive ideas run, one doesn't need to look much further here. BTW, does your Tahoe have 4x4 and rear a/c as well? Shame, shame.

We don't need to cast this in liberal vs. conservative terms, no matter how tempting that may be from RobertsonDavies' posts. It's really a lot simpler. He wants the county to accomodate him in a money-making scheme. Money for him, inconvenience for the vast majority of vacationers and residents. Not a partisan issue, unless you just want to make it one to enjoy the divisiveness.

Last edited:

wadecool

Beach Lover
Jul 17, 2009
Elizabethtown, KY
We don't need to cast this in liberal vs. conservative terms, no matter how tempting that may be from RobertsonDavies' posts. It's really a lot simpler. He wants the county to accomodate him in a money-making scheme. Money for him, inconvenience for the vast majority of vacationers and residents. Not a partisan issue, unless you just want to make it one to enjoy the divisiveness.

I honestly wasn't trying to make this debate about left vs. right, although like you said, its clear to see which way RobertsonDavies leans politically. I was just pointing out a recurring theme in his posts that literally made me laugh out loud as I really love a good ironic statement. That being said, YellowDog, you put it as simply and accurately as anyone could have. Btw, did RobertsonDavies take his ball and go home or what?

Last edited: