• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
The battlezone is back. Remember, this is the place to taunt, ridicule, cuss and throw e-urine upon your enemies. With that said, please be at least a little considerate...avoid personal attacks and focus them on unpaid (yeah right) college students, overpaid coaches, institutions of higher learning and shortcomings of fan bases and entire state populations. Kurt stopped the political forum for a reason, one of which I am sure regarded people whining to him that they were being singled out and 'picked on'. Kurt doesn't want to deal with that kind of crap, so, please, if you choose to enter the battlezone, realize institutions you hold dear will be savaged and mocked...if you think that will bother you, please DO NOT ENTER THE BATTLEZONE!!! If you enjoy good humored give and take, please, contribute. Have a great 2011!

The battlezone is back. Remember, this is the place to taunt, ridicule, cuss and throw e-urine upon your enemies. With that said, please be at least a little considerate...avoid personal attacks and focus them on unpaid (yeah right) college students, overpaid coaches, institutions of higher learning and shortcomings of fan bases and entire state populations. Kurt stopped the political forum for a reason, one of which I am sure regarded people whining to him that they were being singled out and 'picked on'. Kurt doesn't want to deal with that kind of crap, so, please, if you choose to enter the battlezone, realize institutions you hold dear will be savaged and mocked...if you think that will bother you, please DO NOT ENTER THE BATTLEZONE!!! If you enjoy good humored give and take, please, contribute. Have a great 2011!
Well said!

BeachSiO2

Beach Fanatic
Jun 16, 2006
The only LSU razzing needed at this point is to direct folks to any site covering football. :razz:

I wouldn't be too mean to JJefferson unless you've walked a mile in his shoes. Since the cops have all of his extra pairs it may be hard.