You don't think that the Auburn AD knew that he'd be immediately reinstated? You think this all happens in a vacuum? The NCAA could not clear his name and reinstate him unless he was declared ineligible. You act as if the NCAA didn't even investigate this. They have, and they've found neither Auburn nor Cam culpable. The damn NCAA president released a 2nd statement yesterday defending the decision. They made the ruling, there was weeping and gnashing of tooth, then they released a second statement defending the ruling.
So we are clear, Auburn is not being investigated. There's been a ruling, and Auburn has received no PLOI. If there is more to come it's from MSU and Rogers. I know you and others are already married to the idea that Auburn and Cam are guilty, just as Jesse Ventura is married to the fact that 9/11 was an inside job and Clay Travis ("HEY EVERYONE I HAVE A LAW DEGREE BUT I CAN'T GET A 1L CONTRACT CLASS CONCEPT"). I can debunk the FBI/Lowder angle if you like, but I don't think you are dumb enough to believe the whole slush fund secret ATM card silliness.
Again, it's over. We win and you play in the Sugar Bowl (your first trip since the 79 season), let me know where to drop off an orange and blue shaker.