• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

skeek

Beach Comber
Jun 30, 2011
Not sure what that means... Just asking why the owners of Seaside ban music and tv's at all the Resturants and Bars in Seaside yet they can have live music and show games on a big screen with sound.
I think a better question is why are all 6 of your posts about TVs in Seaside. Are you a FOD? :wave:

NE SoWaller

Beach Lover
Jan 10, 2008
Omaha, Nebraska
I think the bigger question is how can that be good for Seaside businesses? If I am at Seaside during football season, I'm in my house, or more likely at somewhere not in seaside where I can watch the games. That mean my money isn't there either. Do I need to reconsider my coming to Seaside anymore? Seems like it is getting a little elitist these days. Definitely not the place it was when we started coming in 2003.

Em

Beach Fanatic
Sep 18, 2005
Walton Co.
Good question, skeek, and remember that people can bring their own food and bev to the seaside lawn to watch the games on the big screen. I'm sure that the restaurants and bars are hating that.

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
First you complained that you couldn't watch football in the bars, now you are complaining that you can watch football on a big screen.

This is why I refuse to live where there is a HOA or DRB - noone is EVER happy!

Geo

Beach Fanatic
Dec 24, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Had a drink at Bud's this week. The view was priceless as usual. But the TV's were noticably absent. Reminded me of the first week after you remove the Xmas decorations and everything seems noticably less festive/kinda naked.

I'll never stop going. Still my fav place for a beer. The new addition is fab. But Bud and Alley's upstairs is a BAR and I believe Dave's leaseholder is drunk with success in thinking that this great bar is above having TV's.

2 cents.

HD Lady

Beach Fanatic
Mar 10, 2009
Santa Rosa Beach
Seaside has the "Only Game in Town"?

Sounds to me like it should be a great marketing tool for those restaurants and bars NOT located in Seaside.

skeek

Beach Comber
Jun 30, 2011
Not complaining Scooterbug....I find it hypocritical to tell the business owners in Seaside they can't have TV's and Music, but it ok if they do... Just Saying....
First you complained that you couldn't watch football in the bars, now you are complaining that you can watch football on a big screen.

This is why I refuse to live where there is a HOA or DRB - noone is EVER happy!