• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Arkiehawg

Beach Fanatic
Jul 14, 2007
SoWal
And as for the Arkansas/Auburn game, you have one equally bad against the other. Couldn't even get that one.

Bite my arse.....your smelly flea bitten hounds aren't much better....

Arkiehawg

Beach Fanatic
Jul 14, 2007
SoWal
Last edited:

BeachSiO2

Beach Fanatic
Jun 16, 2006
I know it's supposed to be for fun but I take it seriously. But I wish I had been there for the grilled corn and brats adn potato buns. Yum.

Just remember when you get down that these are 18-22 year old boys. It really is just a game. They're not saving babies.

cnestg8r

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
Week 6 Pick'em Results. Perhaps the most challenging since we began. Averaged 48.3% winning picks. That led to Murray being one of week's high pickers with 9 ( along with four others). Note Murray's simple strategy is to just pick the home team or Georgia.
Congratulations to Beach SiO2 for continued season leadership while being joined by Kurt for a share of the lead! Good or Bad, I expect week 7 to be similar.

CPort

Beach Fanatic
Feb 15, 2007
Clearbranch, Miss
YOu gotta loosin' up there Lady D. just go with your first pick, don't look up records, stats etc, that makes you over think it all. Football teams will break your heart if you let'em.:wave: