• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

BeachSiO2

Beach Fanatic
Jun 16, 2006
Muschamp meltdown? If you are a two TD favorite and lose by two TDs, what does that mean?

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
Are you talking about Florida or LSU?????:cool:

Florida! If you have not figured out over the last three years that the LSU formula is to depend on a good defense to bail out a woefully anemic offense and offset *ahem* interesting play calls, well, I guess you have not been paying attention to my Tigers. The loss to Clemson was a carbon copy of the loss earlier in the year to Florida-in both games the offense did nothing for the most part except struggle to the point that the defense finally was worn out physically at the end of the game. In both games *ahem* someone called offensive plays that literally cost the team the game. In the Florida game, as I recall, very close to the half LSU recovered a Florida fumble inside the Florida 10, and I think it was more like the 8 or closer. You figure LSU scores a TD before half, Florida is demoralized (I don't think they had done much up to the half either) and there is a darn good chance LSU salts it away in the second half. I do recall one of the three shots to get the TD was an ill advised halfback pass, I think a bad fade attempt and something else that was low yield and bad and back to back time outs due to confusion on offense. I remember thinking to myself when they settled for 3 at that time, the game was over!

Anyway, in regards to Florida being exposed, they really were fortunate to have ended the season in the manner they did-after they lost to Georgia they had an ugly one score win against a BAD Missouri team, a MIRACLE win against the Ew-La-La Ragin' Cajuns (!), a sloppy win against minor league Jacksonville State and a hard fought win over a not-so-great FSU team. So, the table was set for Florida to face the first better than average QB as featured by Louisville, and he killed them. They were darn lucky to have played Texas A&M in Manzell's first start or probably would have lost to them, too. Currently Florida is #3 in the BCS rankings-HELLO! That is a lofty ranking and a product of them slouching through the schedule and others ahead of them losing. That is why I contend they were exposed.

Arkiehawg

Beach Fanatic
Jul 14, 2007
SoWal
Florida! If you have not figured out over the last three years that the LSU formula is to depend on a good defense to bail out a woefully anemic offense and offset *ahem* interesting play calls, well, I guess you have not been paying attention to my Tigers. The loss to Clemson was a carbon copy of the loss earlier in the year to Florida-in both games the offense did nothing for the most part except struggle to the point that the defense finally was worn out physically at the end of the game. In both games *ahem* someone called offensive plays that literally cost the team the game. In the Florida game, as I recall, very close to the half LSU recovered a Florida fumble inside the Florida 10, and I think it was more like the 8 or closer. You figure LSU scores a TD before half, Florida is demoralized (I don't think they had done much up to the half either) and there is a darn good chance LSU salts it away in the second half. I do recall one of the three shots to get the TD was an ill advised halfback pass, I think a bad fade attempt and something else that was low yield and bad and back to back time outs due to confusion on offense. I remember thinking to myself when they settled for 3 at that time, the game was over!

Anyway, in regards to Florida being exposed, they really were fortunate to have ended the season in the manner they did-after they lost to Georgia they had an ugly one score win against a BAD Missouri team, a MIRACLE win against the Ew-La-La Ragin' Cajuns (!), a sloppy win against minor league Jacksonville State and a hard fought win over a not-so-great FSU team. So, the table was set for Florida to face the first better than average QB as featured by Louisville, and he killed them. They were darn lucky to have played Texas A&M in Manzell's first start or probably would have lost to them, too. Currently Florida is #3 in the BCS rankings-HELLO! That is a lofty ranking and a product of them slouching through the schedule and others ahead of them losing. That is why I contend they were exposed.

Very familiar with Lester's "strategies" on how to lose a game.....Glad we were able to get him an extension and pay raise for ya'll....:roll:

Arkiehawg

Beach Fanatic
Jul 14, 2007
SoWal
RTR! Congrats to Bama and the continued run of the SEC dominance in the BCSNC....

The Golden Domers may have had TD Jesus on their side....but everyone knows that God
loves the SEC!

Attachments

• 0-4-touchdown-jesus.JPG
    0-4-touchdown-jesus.JPG
    28.6 KB · Views: 140