• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

UofL

Beach Fanatic
Jan 21, 2005
Louisville KY
Comparing beach usage to seats at courtside is wrong, wrong, wrong! To begin with, everything South of the MHWL belongs to the public. They can use it as they see fit as long as it is not illegally used. More importantly, the beach should be accessable to all through public accesses and they should be able to transverse it to where ever they wish. IMO, it is sheer arrognance for some to believe otherwise and merely shows how little they really are.

Actually just trying to see things from both points of view. That's why I compared it to ticket prices for one point of view.
Best thing about this site is checking out the area for vacation plans.
The bad part, is the unpleasantness.
A lot of America is becoming exclusive.

MRBS

Beach Lover
Jun 5, 2008

Actually just trying to see things from both points of view. That's why I compared it to ticket prices for one point of view.
Best thing about this site is checking out the area for vacation plans.
The bad part, is the unpleasantness.
A lot of America is becoming exclusive.

Likely I don't understand what you mean, but wanting to preserve the public's access to the beach is a just, and as such, good endeavor. Not unpleasant. Maybe you've experienced a beach overrun with thoughtless folk; I've just not experienced that in south walton, speaking as only an appreciative long time visitor.