• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Seaducer

Banned
Jan 17, 2008
Destin
so the answer to my question is obvious, you'll all just run your mouths online pretending you have the guts to go take those chairs down.

Zebraspots

Beach Fanatic
May 15, 2008
Santa Rosa Beach
What exactly is the legal statute one violates by moving an empty chair on public property?

Seaducer

Banned
Jan 17, 2008
Destin
the chairs themselves, empty or not, are not public property, go move them and see how fast you find out

or stay inside and tell everyone on the internet how you would move them and teach those guys a lesson

rdelong43065

Beach Fanatic
May 28, 2007
Seagrove
the chairs themselves, empty or not, are not public property, go move them and see how fast you find out

or stay inside and tell everyone on the internet how you would move them and teach those guys a lesson

Sounds like a double dog dare to me.

Seaducer

Banned
Jan 17, 2008
Destin
I strongly encourage the chair toughs to film their encounters so we may all enjoy them

What exactly is the legal statute one violates by moving an empty chair on public property?

the same that wouldn't permit me from moving your empty car in the public parking lot

dragonflycafe

Beach Lover
Apr 17, 2009
I noticed this at spring break at RB/SB and it was ridiculous. I also don't knock a business trying to make a dime, but to spread so far out with 1/2 of the chairs unused is wrong. What's wrong with people?

Jim Tucker

Beach Fanatic
Jul 12, 2005

You sure do protest a lot. Why don't you tell us which chair company your work for? Ashamed?

Seaducer

Banned
Jan 17, 2008
Destin
You sure do protest a lot. Why don't you tell us which chair company your work for? Ashamed?

Of course here comes the fifth grade intelligence that imagines
if I don't join the pitchfork and torch brigade and suggest
somebody calls the county rather than just talk trash
online they must own the chair company. Try not to be such a cliche

all I've suggested is either call the county which is what they should do,
or quit playing tough guy online and go move those chairs from the set-up guys and film it.

Either one works, whining to others just like you online doesn't

Last edited:

m1a1mg

Beach Fanatic
Mar 16, 2014
Lost in the world
I strongly encourage the chair toughs to film their encounters so we may all enjoy them

the same that wouldn't permit me from moving your empty car in the public parking lot

Your analogy sucks. If you put your chair in the middle of the highway, I'd move it. A better analogy would have been that some asshat put their car in a handicap spot and wasn't handicapped. Thus, something wrong has been done. In that case, I'd call the police. Been there, done that.

I served in the Army for 22 years. I think I can man up and move a chair.