• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
Ok I'll bite on that...chomp...

He owns a wedding Chapple and may need a place to offer Beach Weddings as well as photos without the "photo bomb" that's alleged to have provoked the "2014 Wedding VS. Beach Vendor Stabbing (almost) incident...(which was so well reported...).

Based on the type of visitor we've had on the beaches this year, I can't blame him, but fully am 110% AGAINST it.

Keep your wedding off my beach!

Host it at your own property.

Suzanne Harris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 19, 2008
Ok I'll bite on that...chomp...

He owns a wedding Chapple and may need a place to offer Beach Weddings as well as photos without the "photo bomb" that's alleged to have provoked the "2014 Wedding VS. Beach Vendor Stabbing (almost) incident...(which was so well reported...).

Based on the type of visitor we've had on the beaches this year, I can't blame him, but fully am 110% AGAINST it.

Keep your wedding off my beach!

Host it at your own property.

His daughter is on the TDC BOARD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
His name is Tim Pauls, the former commissioner who only got elected to approve his own projects. He sent the first email to Cindy Meadows requesting this and has been organizing behind the scenes ever since. Also, his house that he's been trying to sell for years now has a sign in front that says "Direct Beach Access".

Bob Wells

Beach Fanatic
Jul 25, 2008
His name is Tim Pauls, the former commissioner who only got elected to approve his own projects. He sent the first email to Cindy Meadows requesting this and has been organizing behind the scenes ever since. Also, his house that he's been trying to sell for years now has a sign in front that says "Direct Beach Access".
There is an email and Commissioner Meadows is a part?

Seaducer

Banned
Jan 17, 2008
Destin
Commissioner Meadows along with Cypress Dunes HOA and Tim Pauls have been the main proponent of this from the beginning.

maybe, but also plenty of those people who live on the far west end of 30A,
off of east and west Hewitt, Mack Bayou, Goldsby, Don Bishop rds and the entire
area who have gotten short shrift on beach access as compared to anything
east of there in the more "privileged" areas of 30A. But keep pretending you're
environmental superstars and not just "we got ours, so screw you guys, snobs"

unless of course you are trying to prove those on 30A live up
to their specious reputation and would like to gate both ends