• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

carson

Beach Fanatic
Jan 15, 2014
Seagrove
We never come to the beach without at least one visit to Bruno's. And we're at the beach a lot. Great pizza!

They get an extra 20% for being great guys with a great staff! Fat Daddy' s and crust also very good. The best deal going is Wild Olives flatbreads, they are huge, for $10, easily enough for two.

Paula

Beach Fanatic
Jan 25, 2005
Michigan but someday in SoWal as well
Well, the only way for me to find out of Bruno's pizza is worth it is to try it out for myself. Which pizza is the best? Frankly, I looked at the menu and the prices don't seem out of line with other good pizza places. The all-you-can eat pizza and salad for lunch seems very reasonable. It always costs a lot more when you add drinks, salads, extra toppings. By the way, where does one get the coupon? Also, I'll be trying the flat bread at Wild Olives.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Well, the only way for me to find out of Bruno's pizza is worth it is to try it out for myself. Which pizza is the best? Frankly, I looked at the menu and the prices don't seem out of line with other good pizza places. The all-you-can eat pizza and salad for lunch seems very reasonable. It always costs a lot more when you add drinks, salads, extra toppings. By the way, where does one get the coupon? Also, I'll be trying the flat bread at Wild Olives.

Paula, they mail out coupons. Go on their website and see if you can sign up.

cobbarella

Beach Lover
Jun 2, 2012
Alabama
Bruno's is delicious. The lunch Buffett is a great deal! We also enjoy Fat Daddy's.

I would NOT recommend Pizza by the Sea in Watercolor. Our lunch bill was $70 for five. Drinks, two pizzas, and a spaghetti. Pizza was not that tasty but more importantly, the drink machine was not working, so all our drinks were flat. The staff was too busy to fix it which I understand but they should have offered us a refund. We will not go back again! It is also very small.

Paula

Beach Fanatic
Jan 25, 2005
Michigan but someday in SoWal as well
Thanks, Teresa. I went to their website and didn't see any way to sign up for coupons, but I'll be sure to try them out next time we're there. I think it would be great for Bruno's to offer coupons, and I'd certainly pass them on to our renters, which could be particularly helpful off season when restaurants aren't as busy. Our community is filled with happy snowbirds January - mid-March. Hope all is going well, and it's hard to believe that starting January 2016 we'll be spending more time in SoWal (still working, but ideally not as much so will have more time to spend in lovely SoWal.