• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Beachmama5

Beach Comber
Jan 29, 2015
I need any info on Beachside Villas, i.e., beach access, parking, any major issues or future developments that may affect Beachside Villas, etc. I'm thinking of purchasing a unit there for a family vacation home. I welcome any comments. Ya'll know what's going on, I don't. Thanks.

Andy A

Beach Fanatic
Feb 28, 2007
Blue Mountain Beach
Hire a Realtor...

Very snotty answer to a 1st post. Some here could point her in the right direction or give her our experiences in hunting for a condo. PM me, I'll give you what I know in our area and though a realtor is not a bad idea, the way it was presented is indicative of the particular individual, IMO.

ann watson

Banned
Jun 26, 2012
Seagrove Beach
I need any info on Beachside Villas, i.e., beach access, parking, any major issues or future developments that may affect Beachside Villas, etc. I'm thinking of purchasing a unit there for a family vacation home. I welcome any comments. Ya'll know what's going on, I don't. Thanks.

My daughter and her kids rented a condo at Beachside Villas last summer. It was very nice and I believe they had beach access and there seemed to be ample parking when I was there.

SlowMovin

Beach Fanatic
Jul 9, 2005
BSV looks like a large apartment complex with open parking all over. Generally, plenty of parking (although it might be a little tight around the 4th of July). Right across a small, two-lane dead-end road from beach access. Very convenient. No issues I know of (am not an owner there--used to manage some rentals for people) and I don't think it would be possible for future development to affect this complex (of course, I could be wrong about that--there is one undeveloped lot on the beach which could block some units views).

Strongly recommend you see it in person before you go much farther, though.

Beachmama5

Beach Comber
Jan 29, 2015
Thanks for all of the helpful info except for the snarky "Hire a realtor." I'm looking for insider info to steer me in the right direction . I'll hire a realtor when I know exactly where to look & can be very specific. I'm not saying I don't trust realtors, but I need to arm myself with info to make the best decision possible.

Beachmama5

Beach Comber
Jan 29, 2015
My previous comment was meant for the first snarky comment of hire a realtor. Everyone else has been very helpful & I appreciate it. Thanks.

carson

Beach Fanatic
Jan 15, 2014
Seagrove
My previous comment was meant for the first snarky comment of hire a realtor. Everyone else has been very helpful & I appreciate it. Thanks.

Good afternoon, my wife is a realtor at Rosemary Beach. She actually has two people looking at condos now and at a few in Beachside We live right around the corner and use thatbeach access from time to time. Marilyn Mcarson@rosemarybeachrealty.com it is top of mind and she know the complex well. 832 274 3800