• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

EmilyW

Beach Comber
Jul 23, 2012
It is entirely a valid point. So many people sell "smoked" whatever. Where does it come from if there is not a smoker on site?? Al has a smoker and good ribs too!

ReginaR

Beach Comber
I stopped in while dog walking a few mornings ago and they told me they are doing all the smoking at seagrove. The space is really beautiful. It has all the warmth that was missing in that cavernous space occupied by previous eateries. We are looking forward to finally eating there.

steel1man

Beach Fanatic
Jan 10, 2013
We ate there for breakfast. Their bacon is amazing! OJ is fresh, too.
ditto on the breakfast. Had the omelette with everything so good...hint to management: how about a true southern breakfast meal :: eggs,meat,grits ,bread for a price.....here you can have all that, but its ala carte...meet your competence.

Andy A

Beach Fanatic
Feb 28, 2007
Blue Mountain Beach
To be honest, I tried it for lunch and was not impressed.

steel1man

Beach Fanatic
Jan 10, 2013
ditto on the breakfast. Had the omelette with everything so good...hint to management: how about a true southern breakfast meal :: eggs,meat,grits ,bread for a price.....here you can have all that, but its ala carte...meet your competence.
COMPETITION...Oops.....

A Few Good Apples

Beach Comber
Nov 2, 2012
Sorry

If you read this entire thread you will see they told me they smoke their product at their other restaurant right here in sowal, Seagrove to be exact. They drive it over to Gulf Place every day.

Know from a very reliable source (employee), they do not smoke meat at any location. Pork is from a bag coming from Memphis.