• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Bob Hudson

Beach Fanatic
May 10, 2008
Santa Rosa Beach
I was told today that Suzanne Harris had decided to run for County Commissioner against Bill Imfeld in 2016. Said she had contacted the Supervisor of Elections Office to secure a "Candidate packet" after locating a residence in the Mossey Head area.

Campaign to be self funded like Donald Trump !

This will be interesting !!!

Suzanne Harris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 19, 2008
I was told today that Suzanne Harris had decided to run for County Commissioner against Bill Imfeld in 2016. Said she had contacted the Supervisor of Elections Office to secure a "Candidate packet" after locating a residence in the Mossey Head area.

Campaign to be self funded like Donald Trump !

This will be interesting !!!

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
I think others are also contemplating a similar move with campaign run.

We have crooks in public office and they need to be removed.

lazin&drinkin

Beach Lover
Apr 13, 2010
I spoke with Suzanne about Bob’s post a few minutes ago. She says it is absolutely accurate. She is fed up with county politics as it is being practiced, and she is looking for a place to live in Mossy Head after having spoken to the SOE Office about getting a candidate packet in order to file to run against Bill Imfeld. She says she will self-fund her campaign, and we know she is definitely willing to put her money where her mouth is. If the Planning Commission elects to kick her off tomorrow night, she intends going door to door telling one and all why Scott Brannon wanted her off that Commission, she said. Hades better have deep pockets because it looks like there’s about to be hell to pay!

Jenksy

Beach Fanatic
Oct 25, 2012
From what I've seen she would make things a heck of a lot worse. A candidate out for revenge is not what we need. Her juvenile feud with Brannon reminds me of high school punks. :puke:

They both need to sit down and shut up.

Suzanne Harris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 19, 2008
Well, I do not plan to sit down and shut up. I am NOT out for revenge, I am going to run against Bill Imfield. Scott has nothing to do with this. I just want HONEST GOVERNMENT done in the SUNSHINE.

Dawn

Beach Fanatic
Oct 16, 2008
Well, I do not plan to sit down and shut up. I am NOT out for revenge, I am going to run against Bill Imfield. Scott has nothing to do with this. I just want HONEST GOVERNMENT done in the SUNSHINE.
More power to you. Try to run campaign with dignity and class. Stay positive and Make Walton residents proud. We are tired of agendas and petty people.

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
I sounds as if she actually understands and RESPECTS Florida Sunshine Laws, unlike some current BCC Members and much of Walton County Leadership.

County Business is meant to be conducted in the view of the Public (ie. Sunshine), not in the dark, not in closets in BCC Offices, not at the State Attorney's Office, not in Judges Chambers or the bailiffs office, not in local restaurants and not in other locations...

Walton County is a constipated mess of corruption. It needs a cleaning (enema).

Jenksy

Beach Fanatic
Oct 25, 2012
I sounds as if she actually understands and RESPECTS Florida Sunshine Laws, unlike some current BCC Members and much of Walton County Leadership.

County Business is meant to be conducted in the view of the Public (ie. Sunshine), not in the dark, not in closets in BCC Offices, not at the State Attorney's Office, not in Judges Chambers or the bailiffs office, not in local restaurants and not in other locations...

Walton County is a constipated mess of corruption. It needs a cleaning (enema).
Careful what you wish for. If you've ever seen Harris stand up and start screaming about random issues you see she offers a tabasco enema.

We need calm, professional, rational people who care about their neighbors and have no agenda other than to improve and respect our resources and quality of life. Not people who want to get elected because they have a vendetta, or burn to be in control, or to get revenge.