• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
The Defuniak Springs Herald just posted a link to a story of a student at WMS who was punched down in her classroom by another student. There is also a link to the video

About Us
Bailey's Assault

The fact other kids thought it was funny that "Bailey got her AS$ beat is just as distrubring

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
This sort of nonsense has been taking place in Walton Schools for sometime. This is the first on video I've seen.

I'm going to assume (hopefully so) that WCSO SRO has initiated an Incident Report for Battery and is working with Department of Juvenile Justice for an arrest of the assailant... Its all there on video...

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
From everything that has been written about this nothing was done.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
This story was originally posted by the Defuniak Herald who has since removed the entire thread. A comment made by someone at the Herald stated they debated whether or not to even publish the link so as not to sensationalize the incident! That's a real problem around here and why kids (and people as well) think they can get away with what they do. The girl that punched Bailey deserves to be exposed. She certainly wasn't hiding who she was when she walked up behind Bailey and sucker punched hef...in fact she was proud of her actions and had someone video it! Shame on you Defuniak Herald for taking down the comments of an angry community!

13087808_1188408527838769_987007747633151072_n.jpg

Last edited:

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Evidently the father of the girl PUNCHED was not happy about the DFS Herald posting the link or the video and asked/demanded/threatened that it be taken down.

The good news is you can't make webshots or the Story disappear with threats.

That video is an ABSOLUTE DEFENSE against LIBEL, DEFAMATION AND SLANDER!!!

Last edited:

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Cell phone use in Walton County Schools according to policy manual...

Personal telephones and other communication devices may be brought to school under the following conditions: A. Devices must be turned off during school hours.

The video was uploaded to instagram by students who thought it was funny Bailey got smacked shortly after it happened. The girl who smacked Bailey had a friend video the incident....all in violation of school board policy.

Bailey's mother has filed assualt charges.

I'm told the SMACKER received 5 days suspension...so much for ZERO tolerance.

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
Sad that this incident has become such a mess.

Good, if in fact the mom pursues prosecution. They have all the evidence one needs.

As for cell phones, the assailant also has a phone in her left, rear pocket. Looks like not many rules are enforced in Walton Schools.

Thank GOD, the Queen Carlene will soon be gone. She is constantly in denile about the shape of our schools.

I also recall another serious incident that is said to have taken place on a school bus, maybe a year or so ago. A male student allegedly sexually groped another up against a window on the bus.

I'm told this was investigated. It's also rumored that this assailant was the child of a County employee.

Haven't heard any more. I think this was around the time of the bus driver incident.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
From the sound of comments left on Bailey's page, this is not an isolated incident. Bullying is happening all over the Walton County School District and the lax enforcement of Zero Tolerance policies as well as cell phone use during school hours compounds the problem.