• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

LarsAtTheBeach

Beach Fanatic
Jul 19, 2008
When Misty is mistaken she is always the first to own it, give her the credit due.
Agree. Humility is very flattering. Serious.

Too bad leaderdhip, especially public keadership (local, state, fed), doesn't act in kind.
{cough}Hillary{cough}

Suzanne Harris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 19, 2008
If you read the Judges order that is posted above it says I do not have to pay their attorney fees. When I sued the county and won Judge Simon ruled Walton County had to pay my attorney fees. Bayside properties and George Ralph Miller were not awarded attorney fees when they sued me for filing a a frivolous or bad faith for me to bring Miller and 331 into the suit.I won and the ruling was I DO NO HAVE TO PAY THEIR ATTORNEY FEES. The county lost and they do have to pay my attorney fees. The county to date has spent approximately from the county own records approximately 200,000 of taxpayer money fighting this suit. I did in fact offer to settle with the county for admitting they were wrong when they hired George Ralph Miller and when the 331 Chatt Holley land was purchased out of the sunshine. In an ealier case I sued George Ralph Miller inanother sunshine case and that is the case I was awarded attorney fees From George Ralph that i have never been paid.

Dave Rauschkolb

Beach Fanatic
Jul 13, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach
If you read the Judges order that is posted above it says I do not have to pay their attorney fees. When I sued the county and won Judge Simon ruled Walton County had to pay my attorney fees. Bayside properties and George Ralph Miller were not awarded attorney fees when they sued me for filing a a frivolous or bad faith for me to bring Miller and 331 into the suit.I won and the ruling was I DO NO HAVE TO PAY THEIR ATTORNEY FEES. The county lost and they do have to pay my attorney fees. The county to date has spent approximately from the county own records approximately 200,000 of taxpayer money fighting this suit. I did in fact offer to settle with the county for admitting they were wrong when they hired George Ralph Miller and when the 331 Chatt Holley land was purchased out of the sunshine. In an ealier case I sued George Ralph Miller inanother sunshine case and that is the case I was awarded attorney fees From George Ralph that i have never been paid.

Hi Suzanne, You have endured so much through all this. Thank you for explaining the situation. Clearly, you should be paid for any and all fees awarded in any case if they are owed you. Hopefully the Daily News will present an article that articulates the facts correctly as you have presented them.

Suzanne Harris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 19, 2008
Please read the judgement that was posted above. George Ralph Miller and 331 Bayside Properties sued me to pay their attorney fees for bringing them into the Sunshine Lawsuit against the county that I filed and won. This is the case where the county has to pay my attorney fees and the case where the county has spent 200,000 defending the suit out of tax payers dollars. I offered to settle with the county long ago before the legal fees got so high, the county would admit they hired George Ralph Miller out of the sunshine and the bought the Chatt Holley land from 331 Bayside out of the sunshine. We would each pay our own fees and walk away. Years later I won, the county lost and not they owe my fees not George Ralph and 331 Bayside.

As you can see in the judgement Miller and 331 Bayside sued me to pay their attorney fees but the judge ruled as you can see above I did NOT owe either their attorney fees.The county made me bring them in the case as an indispensable parties, the ruling says I did NOT file a bad faith case against them, and that Walton County made me include them in the law suit as an indispensable party .

The only money George Ralph owes me is from the firsr Public record lawsuit I filed against him and won. I was awarded fees in that case but as of today George Ralph nor his estate has paid me.

Suzanne Harris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 19, 2008
Hi Suzanne, You have endured so much through all this. Thank you for explaining the situation. Clearly, you should be paid for any and all fees awarded in any case if they are owed you. Hopefully the Daily News will present an article that articulates the facts correctly as you have presented them.
Now we need a Better South Walton run by open honest government in THE SUNSHINE, for the people by the people.

Suzanne Harris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 19, 2008
Dave, I hope you will be kind enough to post this on the private face book page that I am not a member of so everyone will understand and know the truth.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
It is posted there and you can join if you wish. It was only made private to stop spammers.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Last edited: