• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
You know what they say opinions are like...plainly asked questions on the other hand are very clear. You have a great day as well!!!

Here are 2 simple straight forward questions.

Ms. Harris, did you change your mind about running for County Commissioner Bill Imfield's seat?

Ms. Harris, did you have a conversation with Ms. Nipper suggesting that Ms. Nipper run instead?

NOT
Ms. Harris why don't you run next time against cecilia. I thought we were going to see your name on the ballot this time? Or did you change your mind when you talked mrs. Nipper into running?

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Is the glass half empty or is the glass half full?..Same question, different words...anything else?

What a crock of BS. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Since there has been no reply to my questions I think it's safe to assume that your crock is filled with truth instead of the BS you implied....

I didn't realize you were expecting an answer to a rhetorical question....half empty or half full.

If you are talking about the questions you posed to Ms. Harris I doubt seriously you'll get an answer out of her. It's the private citizen thing, NOT A CANDIDATE thing.....ya know.

Last edited:

Danny Glidewell

Beach Fanatic
Mar 26, 2008
Glendale
Money matters in elections. Advertising costs money and getting your name and message in front of the average voter requires massive amounts of advertising. I...n Walton County since 2004 the candidate in each race who raised the most money won 25 of 34 races. The 9 candidates who won against the money and who raised the most money in those races are:

Cindy Meadows Commission Dist 5 2012 2nd place Cecilia Jones
Faye Leddon School Board Dist 2 2010 2nd place Zane Sunday
Sharon Roberts School Board Dist 3 2010 2nd place Bill Eddins Jr.
Cecilia Jones Commission Dist 5 2008 2nd place Bob Hudson
Mildred Wilkerson School Board Dist. 1 2008 2nd place Robert Nelson
Darrell Barnhill School Board Dist 5 2006 2nd place Jerry Jones
Bobby Beasley Sup. Of Elections 2006 2nd place Ray Padgett
Cindy Meadows Commission Dist 5 2004 2nd place Lee Perry
Ralph Johnson Sheriff 2004 2nd place Bill Chapman

Of the 9 Roberts, Wilkerson, Barnhill, Beasley and Johnson were incumbents. The only incumbent who raised the most money and lost was Cecilia Jones.

Last edited: