• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Seadune85

Beach Lover
May 23, 2016
South of the bay
Misty get over yourself. Your late to the game honey. I've already seen it and wouldn't you know I didn't even have to wait on your brilliant detective work for it!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Also, it would not be appropriate to part and parcel the file out. All the information is relevant and should be viewed in its entirety .

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Misty get over yourself. Your late to the game honey. I've already seen it and wouldn't you know I didn't even have to wait on your brilliant detective work for it!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'm sure a ton of other folks have as well. Your point? There wasn't much detective work involved because once again, it was public information and readily available.

Seadune85

Beach Lover
May 23, 2016
South of the bay
My point is I didn't need to request something from you that I've already read. So your continued post bringing my name up is making you look pretty desperate to keep this going. Instead of thanking Kurt thinking that he's got your back on that other thread maybe you should go read the sowal rules and you will see your not as innocent as you think you are. If you were really in this for the truth and facts about politics in walton county I would no doubt have respect for you for that but your continued attempts in smearing and trash talking anyone you see fit makes it very hard for myself and others to think that everything you say is nothing more than crap straight off the press from the rumor mill. That's why you were asked for proof. Your reputation proceeds you.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
My point is I didn't need to request something from you that I've already read. So your continued post bringing my name up is making you look pretty desperate to keep this going. Instead of thanking Kurt thinking that he's got your back on that other thread maybe you should go read the sowal rules and you will see your not as innocent as you think you are. If you were really in this for the truth and facts about politics in walton county I would no doubt have respect for you for that but your continued attempts in smearing and trash talking anyone you see fit makes it very hard for myself and others to think that everything you say is nothing more than crap straight off the press from the rumor mill. That's why you were asked for proof. Your reputation proceeds you.

Actually, you have already been outed for what you are. You air of self importance is not relevant to me. I have never used a sock puppet to connect to this forum. I think that portion of his post was directed at you and your crew who decided to attack like rabid dogs yesterday.

I didn't smear or trash anyone. C. Jones and T. Anderson have done that all by themselves to themselves! Did a BANG UP job of it too! Kudos!

Andy A

Beach Fanatic
Feb 28, 2007
Blue Mountain Beach
Seadune85, I don't know who you are or where you come from but I do know you are relatively new, and in my eyes, somewhat unappreciated. Get off Misty's back! Some of us enjoy her ramblings.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Seadune85, I don't know who you are or where you come from but I do know you are relatively new, and in my eyes, somewhat unappreciated. Get off Misty's back! Some of us enjoy her ramblings.

Aww Andy, thank you so much. I did allow it to get to me yesterday and made an a$$ of myself in doing so. Again I apologize. I'm just so sick and tired of people defending the crap our elected officials have gotten away with for eons now and its time to take a stand against all of them. I've waited a very long time to see this much support of Walton County citizens to get behind what's right for all of us and for people to stop pandering to special interests and to speak out against elected officials.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
13680863_10209904802835244_4723569792204944739_n.jpg

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
The Walton County Visioning page does not have "members" its a Facebook Group. Anyone can ask to be on the group and 99.9% are accepted. They don't take in anonymous or fake Facebook personalities but pretty much anyone who wants in gets access to the Group. For the record I am not an admin of the page.

Well Dave...I beg to differ with you in regard to what that page/group is all about but...the bottom line is, it is heavily moderated and censored by SoWal democrats who have closed and removed entire threads that could have created REAL dialogue and meaningful change in Walton County. Instead they allowed C. Jones and T. Andersons' fan club to run roughshod over anyone who disagreed with them They also closed and/or deleted entire topics that could have helped people make their own informed decisions in regard to how they should cast their votes in the primaries. In fairness though, if the best political opinions that I saw there in the short few days I was a member of the group came from Robert Nelson and C. Jones niece and kids (now grown) who went to school with my daughter...well, it is what it is!! We are not talking about the brightest bulbs in the pack or folks that are more "enlightened"...just "good ole boys/gals".

These are also the same Sowal dems who fought tooth and nail to remove a flag at the Courthouse that they were "offended" by it while sitting at home on their computers typing pretty little letters to the Commissioners regarding why it should be removed, who never attended ANY of the meetings or demonstrations about the issue and whose only real effort was armchair quarterbacking. <--- That comment also applies verbatim to the hired vs elected superintendent issue. One of the most VOCAL proponents of that debacle couldn't have been bothered to even attend a School Board meeting about the issue, where she was supposed to speak....but I bet the school board was inundated with pretty little emails from the comfy of her armchair.

In regard to the incorporation issue, I don't really have a dog in that fight because I simply don't care. I think in reality that it would probably be best thing that ever happened for NoWal because then the BCC could actually focus on issues here in the north end rather than trying to pacify the same NIMBY group literally controlling the visioning group page. It would probably have benefited the incorporation issue better financially as far as donations are concerned if the NMIBY group had not pi$$ed off so many folks about all these other issues but that's just a hunch on my part.

I also owe you a "Thank You" for going to bat for me when I got "banned" from the group but I knew going in that I was not going to last more than a few days! It's part of the reason I hesitated for almost a year to even join. Before the NIMBI's start with the defense of their actions let me also say that I was "warned" a few days prior but because those NIMBI's were NOT "friends" on my FB page I never saw the warnings until days (almost a week) after they removed me from the group. When I did finally see them, I did tell the 2 who sent me msgs my exact sentiments of what I thought about "their" visions for the rest of us and the comments had something to do with keeping their heads where the sun don't shine and continue their armchair quarterbacking. But thank you Dave R. :)

I think I prefer to pave my own path to my destiny in Walton County and Nimby groups simply don't work for me and they work even less for citizens in this county who are fighting for open, honest government operated in the Sunshine.

Last edited: