• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Born&Bread

Beach Lover
Jul 31, 2016
Santa rosa beach
Honesty and Common sense wouldn't have any problem answering the questions that have been asked repeated! Side stepping and no responses tend to make people question those 2 great qualities in a person. And also T. Anderson's choice of besties that he's hanging with for what ever reason is a definite double red flag to many! I'm not saying he doesn't have common sense, in fact he probably will never run out of it because he definitely doesn't appear to be using any of it!!!!!
The Tiger has a lot of leaders of this county around him. Doctors, lawyers, small business owners and hardworking voters who love this county and are ready to protect it.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
I am not offering BS. Everything I wrote is true. His qualifications are the hardworking voters of this county is over Cindy's BS and will vote for Tony. I want to get you on the record. Are you saying as a fact Tony is having a affair with Mrs. Jones?

You are a one man/woman band singing to the wrong choir here sweets. Just sayin...:p

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Can you google slander and lawsuit?
Why should I? Unlike the candidate you have chosen to support I have a profound knowledge of the English language bought and paid for by public education.

Speaking of which...does Mr. Anderson have a HS diploma or an equivalent GED?

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Status
Not open for further replies.