• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Born&Bread

Beach Lover
Jul 31, 2016
Santa rosa beach
By the way B&B...the Tony supporters have trickled onto this forum (1 or 2 at a time, yesterday I think we had 3) mostly under bogus ids to spout the nonsense you're spouting and gave up when they couldn't answer simple, honest straight forward questions which...you haven't answered either. Next!!
I can't answer for Tony. I came on because of the lies and hate are putting out there. There is a way to get your point across without lying.

Gingersnap

Beach Lover
Jul 23, 2016
Santa Rosa Beach
I'll choose honesty and common sense any day of the week to what's going on now in the South end.
What is going on in the South end? I am not sure what you are implying? I've heard Mr Anderson is a nice man, but nice isn't a reason to vote.
There are many questions that people have asked and these questions haven't been answered. Would it not be the "honest" thing to do by addressing these questions? I would like to know about his business background? I would like to know why it says he's sold his business but the paperwork on line says the complete opposite. I would like to know what he feels his biggest contributions to our county has been over the last five years.
I would like to know the claims being made about his lack of advancement as a postal worker. While I have deep respect for any job, he did work for a large federal company and I would like to know if he had aspirations of management and was ever offered promotion or was he simply content with his position. I would like to know about the disability claim and early retirement.
When the public has so many questions and a candidate fails to appear to all but one of the major forums, it doesn't give the community the opportunity to address with him. He has not knocked on my door and that goes for Meadows as well.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
I also just joined, because I cannot sit by and see this paid for support ruin this county. Tony is Cecilia's boy. Her money, her campaign strategy. She will control two districts and beach vendors will run crazy. Ask any County employee what they think about Cecilia and if they will tell you, It won't be good. I know nothing about Tony, other than who has molded and directed this entire campaign. Cindy, while her antics at the board meeting are tacky, the person she is battling deserves it. Cindy is the lesser of two evils. She isn't the best or most liked commissioner, but she stands for what she believes, and I can get behind that. While I'm at it, Imfeld and Chapman are best choices for this Districts 1 and 3 Again, ask the next COunty employee you come into contact with about Bill and Bill. Both let employees do there jobs, and don't get involved with day to day operations. Cecilia, not so much. SHe acts like she's COunty administrator, HR director, and GOD all at the same time. As far as Misty, don't know her, but I can tell you that most of what she puts on here is accurate and factual.

Only correction I'd make to this statement is whether or not Cecilia financed Tony's campaign. I do know for a fact she has contributed county resources to assist him and probably made a contribution or 2 but the majority of the money came from the same person who backed/bought/paid for Cecilia when she got elected. Blue.

We can agree to disagree about the 2 Bills. They both need to go and I can offer you at least $2 million dollars worth of reasons if you interested but they are posted all over this board. :D

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
That was quick Misty. As far as the beach vendors most of the chairs in Walton county are on private property. That is a private and public issue the courts will have to settle. Cindy has been over the TDC. What a mess that has been.

Uhh, Sherm is not my id. If you're going to quote me, please do so in the context of what I said. Thank you.

Born&Bread

Beach Lover
Jul 31, 2016
Santa rosa beach
What is going on in the South end? I am not sure what you are implying? I've heard Mr Anderson is a nice man, but nice isn't a reason to vote.
There are many questions that people have asked and these questions haven't been answered. Would it not be the "honest" thing to do by addressing these questions? I would like to know about his business background? I would like to know why it says he's sold his business but the paperwork on line says the complete opposite. I would like to know what he feels his biggest contributions to our county has been over the last five years.
I would like to know the claims being made about his lack of advancement as a postal worker. While I have deep respect for any job, he did work for a large federal company and I would like to know if he had aspirations of management and was ever offered promotion or was he simply content with his position. I would like to know about the disability claim and early retirement.
When the public has so many questions and a candidate fails to appear to all but one of the major forums, it doesn't give the community the opportunity to address with him. He has not knocked on my door and that goes for Meadows as well.
I'm implying the TDC and it's last 2 directors. I'm implying the divide in the County. I'm implying the beach property wars.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
I can't answer for Tony. I came on because of the lies and hate are putting out there. There is a way to get your point across without lying.

Ok, so like the trolls from yesterday you are only here to stop what you perceive are lies about Tony Anderson without offering one shred of proof anyone has lied. Gotcha! You have not offered not one single fact you can doucument and expect us just to take you word that everything you are saying is true. Gotcha!

I think I'm going to go give my pillow some head and my sheets some :moon: and take a nap. YAWNNNNN! :yawn::yawn:

Status
Not open for further replies.