• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
I didn't break my neck. I haven't hurt anybody else either.

Then don't act like you were sucked in. You are a willing participant! And if yesterdays dumb a$$ thread didn't enlighten you about what you obviously don't know about the candidate you have chosen to support, this one ain't gonna help either. You are simply here to drum up support for a candidate no one that I've seen post wants to get behind.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Bread stands for the word of God which we should take in daily.

Oh wow...now it's religion. Not at all a conversation I want to have with anyone, anytime, anywhere, no way, no how!

Especially someone thumping the bible at totally inappropriate thread and in an out of context conversation.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
No she watched them online she claims. This person lives in north Walton has absolutely no dog in the fight but yet bash , bash bash...please send invites to the party on the 29 th.

County Commissioners are elected at large. Even an illiterate understands what that means.

Born&Bread

Beach Lover
Jul 31, 2016
Santa rosa beach
Then don't act like you were sucked in. You are a willing participant! And if yesterdays dumb a$$ thread didn't enlighten you about what you obviously don't know about the candidate you have chosen to support, this one ain't gonna help either. You are simply here to drum up support for a candidate no one that I've seen post wants to get behind.
I guess you support Amy Coble. LOL. I was working yesterday. Do you work?. I have known Tony for 30 plus years. The main reason for coming on here was because lies being said about him. Just remember anytime you me or anybody else lies and knows we are lying when we say it then we will have to answer one day for that. I am told nothing but the truth and can rest easy.

MorningGlory

Beach Lover
Jul 18, 2016
sowal
Just how many fake names can a troll have. I would respect you more if all these new trolls or the one with many names would just post under a name people know. Arguing with a fool is a waste of time.
"Arguing with a fool is a waste of time". I totally agree; even though I've been guilty multiple times. Lol!
By the way, I don't post under my real name but I want you to know that I admire your straightforwardness. It says a lot about someone's character. There are times when I don't always completely agree with you (not many) but I still have a tremendous amount of respect for the way that you meet things head on!! :thumbsup::)

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
There is a way to present facts without be hateful.

WE have begged and pleaded with you to put up the facts which you refuse to do. Really now I am off for that nap!

Completely and utterly disgusted with the trolling!

Born&Bread

Beach Lover
Jul 31, 2016
Santa rosa beach
Oh for pete's sake! Yes it does, when used in the correct context!!! Which it wasn't! The Bible is the Word of God and is the Truth but even when its misused by taking it out of context or cherry picking only what one wants to hear and live by that makes it worth nothing! Don't preach to people in that context! Makes me wonder if your commissioner Jones!!!
You "bread" in my name and I explained what it was for that's it.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
I guess you support Amy Coble. LOL. I was working yesterday. Do you work?. I have known Tony for 30 plus years. The main reason for coming on here was because lies being said about him. Just remember anytime you me or anybody else lies and knows we are lying when we say it then we will have to answer one day for that. I am told nothing but the truth and can rest easy.

Are you crazy? Or really just that UNINFORMED? Seriously, no disrespect but that statement is OUT there!

Status
Not open for further replies.