• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Believe I know nobody is paying you. YA that is speculation. I don't think people really care enough about you to mess with you. You say enough on your own to show people everything they need to know. Unfortunately I can't agree with you thinking you are doing something right. Weather your speaking out against Tony or anybody else you go about it the wrong way. People don't see you as being credible. If you came about it a different way you may get your point across. I'm not trying to be mean just trying to help you.

I'm not asking people to see me via any credibility you think I do or don't have. In all honesty and quite frankly my dear, I don't give a damn. I'm not here to make friends (although I have made several and they are wonderful people who want open honest government operated in the Sunshine) and if telling the truth is unpleasant well, then I guess I am a hodgepodge of nausea. The only people yammering on this board about my lack of credibility is the 3 new trolls and yourself. As far as credible goes. I'm batting 1000% because everyone here knows who I am where I stand and what I have documented as bona-fide fact.

If I need your help I'll ask for it. Thanks for the offer.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
I can't wait for this reply:popcorn:

I'm speechless! That someone comes here and doesn't know the kind of money Blue has or can command is just :bang: :banging: :puke::blink: :dunno:...I can't even express it.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Please enlighten us. How much is Blue's net worth? Who can he get money from?

You obviously have no clue who you're dealing with. He is your buddy, your pal, your savior and Tony's dream team vote getting man among men. You know him so well, ask him.

Born&Bread

Beach Lover
Jul 31, 2016
Santa rosa beach
You obviously have no clue who you're dealing with. He is your buddy, your pal, your savior and Tony's dream team vote getting man among men. You know him so well, ask him.
I have never met Blue. But if your speechless I don't know how much money he has then you should be able to tell me. I actually pretty sure I know who your are. now. Why not change your name to the real one?

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011

Born&Bread

Beach Lover
Jul 31, 2016
Santa rosa beach
I guess the biggest lesson we can all learn from today. When it is time to vote. Fact check yourself do not alway believe what a keyboard commando has to say. That is not directed to any single person.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
P.S. B&B, At what point did you notice everyone but me quit talking to you?

It was about the time you typed..."I don't have any facts, I'm just here to defend Tony against all the lies, I'm just here to tell you he is an honest, decent, compassionate man, who loves children, goes to church, delivered mail for 30 years and never advanced himself at the USPS job he held as a mail carrier, bailed on businesses he alleges he started and last but assuredly not least, he has the knowledge and experience to lead a County budget of over $8 (+) million dollars on those qualifications".

I should have quit at that point myself but I stayed for the entertainment value. It's gone now and I really do have a headache so....I'm off like a dirty shirt to take a much needed nap. I haven't laughed this hard in years. Thank you.
Buh Bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.