• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
There were no liens against Mr. Anderson to be paid off...this is completely untrue.

They were posted publicly. Might wanna check your facts on that one.

You didn't answer my question either.

Patriot Games

Beach Lover
Aug 28, 2014
He doesn't have a job and needs one. Doesn't own a home and he is 60, no skin in the game. Could you serve on a bank board with no assets? highly doubtful. what leadership positions did he hold in a 30 year career? None. How is that not relevant? Why was he so disappointed in government as he says but never voiced it at any meeting until he ran? I have heard him speak, he didn't write his platform himself any more than the man in the moon.

Aug 3, 2016
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
He doesn't have a job and needs one. Doesn't own a home and he is 60, no skin in the game. Could you serve on a bank board with no assets? highly doubtful. what leadership positions did he hold in a 30 year career? None. How is that not relevant? Why was he so disappointed in government as he says but never voiced it at any meeting until he ran? I have heard him speak, he didn't write his platform himself any more than the man in the moon.
This is just angry name calling again...and speculation....and being mean.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011

Seriously Indestructible...you really need to take a moment, breath and read each post! PG made statements, Accurate statements to be more precise and he didn't call anyone any names and none of what he said was speculation!

Patriot Games

Beach Lover
Aug 28, 2014

No it's not. If he goes in we essentially have 5 defuniak people on the board. Wrong, Wrong, Wrong. Nothing angry about that post just the truth. He is slinging just as much mud through his Tallahassee connections, that's clear to see. Funny we got the negative fliers after he condemned mud slinging. He is a puppet no question about it.

Aug 3, 2016
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Really?

Do you actually read posts or do you just fire off statements/comments that give you the warm fuzzies?
I just looked back at the posts with the word "lien." Someone said he had a car lien. He doesn't. He has a car loan...it was on the financial disclosure Bob Hudson posted a while ago on Visions...it's not paid off because it's a car installment loan for a car he has. There is no "lien."