• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011

OMG! I thought you were doing so well today too. :sosad:

Just so you know (you can believe what you choose) but T. Anderson's' financial difficulties were not addressed and the liens withstanding against him were not paid off until after he became a candidate.

Try as I might I haven't seen any leadership skills and I don't believe for a second he wants whats best for the County but he assuredly wants whats best for the SBA who has a whole nother agenda completely. Again, believe what you will, you're going too anyway.

If your reference to the lawsuits and "alleged" harassment are in regard to Suzanne Harris or Alan Osborn (they are generally at most meetings and have made no secret of their disdain for certain BCC members and rightly so) let me ask you this...

Do you honestly believe the County should operate OUT of the Sunshine and against the LDC and Comp plans?

Read the question carefully so there is no misunderstanding before you answer.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
I just looked back at the posts with the word "lien." Someone said he had a car lien. He doesn't. He has a car loan...it was on the financial disclosure Bob Hudson posted a while ago on Visions...it's not paid off because it's a car installment loan for a car he has. There is no "lien."

I said the others were paid off shortly before or after he entered the race!

Aug 3, 2016
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
OMG! I thought you were doing so well today too. :sosad:
Oh to answer your question, no, I do not believe the county should operate outside of the sunshine and I do not think it should violate the LDC. I am not going to address the individuals in question that you mentioned because they are private citizens...I simply believe Meadows has given more of a voice to the angry "Visions" crowd than to the rest of us, that is all...and that some of those folks use harassment and lawsuits to steer the ship of county government.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Oh to answer your question, no, I do not believe the county should operate outside of the sunshine and I do not think it should violate the LDC. I am not going to address the individuals in question that you mentioned because they are private citizens...I simply believe Meadows has given more of a voice to the angry "Visions" crowd than to the rest of us, that is all...and that some of those folks use harassment and lawsuits to steer the ship of county government.

They wouldn't have to use lawsuits or threats of them if the County operated in the Sunshine and according to their own LDC & Comp plan. What don't you understand about that? Someone needs to steer the County towards open, honest government, operated in the sunshine because if they don't we are on a steady course headed for disaster. Maybe you want to be on board that Titanic when it goes down but the rest of the taxpayers don't.

Don't worry about the Visions crowd so much. I'm anti T. Anderson and pro Cindy, they banned me! LOL! Ask me if I care? That group is harmless in the overall scheme of things...if all they ever do is write letters.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
I just looked. Those are different People, living in different parts of Florida, not the same one who lives here and always has and is running for commissioner.

OMG! I'm going to quit responding to you because you just don't get it.

Prior to being paid off they were on Sunbiz.org...shortly after he entered the race.

Once they are paid off they no longer appear on Sunbiz.org!

Aug 3, 2016
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
OMG! I'm going to quit responding to you because you just don't get it.

Prior to being paid off they were on Sunbiz.org...shortly after he entered the race.

Once they are paid off they no longer appear on Sunbiz.org!
No I do get it...you just don't like my answers...the records would still be on the clerk's website...there aren't any. I looked because this mystery lien is a unique story but it's just that...fiction...and Mr. Anderson actually addressed it on his site.

I think we have agreed though that a candidates personal finances are irrelevant though, for Meadows and Anderson. So I am fine with moving on and agreeing to disagree about this....

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
the records would still be on the clerk's website..

Just as they fall off Sunbiz they would also fall off the SOE site because they are NO longer existing liens!

I am going to take a nap...you have given me a headache. :doh: