• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
There are people on there who are generally productive on "Visions," like Danny Glidewell and Bob Hudson, just as they are on here. Also some other good people who are caring and who monitor what is said, but it s all outweighed by nasty behavior that has led to people saying they have been harassed outside of the "Visions" group just for having a differing opinion. One woman had her profile picture maligned and distorted by a man she thought she could trust because of his stature in the community....very bad behavior, and it's sad. I hope kids don't go into Visions!

That happened here with members of the "vision" group using sock puppets.

As for kids...they should never be online unattended anyway. There is nothing there that horrific but there are sure allot of misinformed and downright a$$es there. The few I do know who still post there from here NOT among them!

Last edited:

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
I don't see "Visions" as quite as bad as either of you portray. It's trying to discuss issues in a positive way. Bad apples seem to fall almost everywhere, but it's frigging bad apple mash, sour, sour, sour, that keeps us yapping on this site. Ya think?

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
I don't see "Visions" as quite as bad as either of you portray. It's trying to discuss issues in a positive way. Bad apples seem to fall almost everywhere, but it's frigging bad apple mash, sour, sour, sour, that keeps us yapping on this site. Ya think?

Honestly, you're right...it isn't that bad but if your only goal is to sit and talk about issue rather than having a plan and doing something that will actually result in positive change then that's the place to be. I just think sitting around arm chair quarterbacking and writing letters isn't real effective....especially with the current BCC.

Action Committees are effective in elections but its also the only time anyone seems to use them.

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
I'm not sure it's "closed". Some of these Tony Cronies were viewing it and making much apple sauce
about somebody who misspoke. It all gotten straightened out.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
I'm not sure it's "closed". Some of these Tony Cronies were viewing it and making much apple sauce

Trust me its closed. This is from their page..."Closed Group"

Born&Bread

Beach Lover
Jul 31, 2016
Santa rosa beach
You mean a outright lie told by a Cindy supporter. Who got called on his BS. Once the facts were shown. He knew he was beat and half way said he was sorry.