• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
We haven't been in for dinner yet but we've heard from friends who have enjoyed the bar, music and being back in the old Pandora's spot. Extensive renovations to the building have taken place this winter. Looking forward to seeing the changes and checking out the menu.

OPEN daily for lunch and dinner. I don't have a menu to share yet but expect seafood from entrees to baskets, oyster bar, burgers and variety of eats.

Lunch 11am-4pm
Dinner 4pm-9:30pm
Late night 9:30-till

LIVE music every night where the party is sure to be this Spring and Summer.

We're hearing from locals who are enjoying the new spot in town.

16836391_1353111238081754_9043426575062831680_o.jpg

Last edited:

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
y'all are going to like the sushi bar by Sushi Steve:

17361583_1373749556017922_8099520161019494807_n.jpg

We had a very good lunch today - how strange to eat at lunch time in the old Pandora's spot where only dinner was served for so long. The building renovations are very different but still a little bit of Pandora's left, lots of authentic wood and the addition of much nautical decor and interesting old things on the walls. Two large bar/dining areas, and a third bar/music area still under construction near the back. The dinner menu is different from the lunch menu (haven't had dinner yet).

The lunch menu has burgers, salads, apps, sushi, oysters, fish, Grayton Lunch Plates (seafood baskets) and much more. The french fries are GREAT and that's always my first test of any restaurant. Today, Kurt had sushi and enjoyed it. Molly was wild over her caesar salad with blacked mahi mahi. Lisa said her chicken sandwich was awesome. My fried oyster basket was fine but probably not what I'll order next time - the fries and slaw were good but I wasn't thrilled with the tiny hard fried oysters (oyster lovers are very mixed on how they like 'em fried). The key lime pie was yummmmm. Next time I'm going for the chocolate lava cake and raw oysters.

You'll find steaks and seafood on the dinner menu. The prices are not at all bad in this new Grayton joint! Looking forward to checking out the bar for cocktails with the girls soon.