• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
WALTON COUNTY suffers outbreak of on-the-job harassment suits under BCC Chairwoman Jones.

Finally, county employees have had enough harassment from Commissioner Jones, her political cronies, and her husband Jerry Jones. From being bullied to resign to being followed home by Jerry Jones, the employees have spoken up and said "enough is enough". Multiple harassment suits with more to come have been filed against Jones' in her quest to "run" every nook and cranny of the county and to place only "yes" men and women in positions of authority.

Incidences of placing "favorites",relatives and
relatives of friends in positions of
authority, not following hiring procedures, treating employees with disdain and vitriol, being intimately involved in daily county operations (which is not allowed ),
Involvement in code cases where complaints have been filed against friends and businesses,
to using her husband as her bully stick, are just a few of the complaints Jones will have to answer.

Bravo to those who refuse to let this go on at the expense of the tax paying citizens who have been promised honest, ethical behavior from her. (See her Campaign mailings.)

Time to clean house?Time to take back ""Our Walton" from those whose only interest is power over people, money and the benefits of office?

You betcha. Because evil prevails when good men and women do nothing.

And Walton had some very good men and women working for the citizens.

(This may be copied and reposted but nothing may be added to this without express consent of Walton Politics.)

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
Those being bullied need people to show them positive support. :)

Kudos to those employees that stood up and those that hopefully will! :clap:

Get rid of the tyrant. :evil:

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
536a844cf46aedab752feffe9f9f7cf0--ursula-disney-disney-art.jpg

Yes, Cecilia. How's micromanaging And being a petty tyrant working out for you?

Suzanne Harris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 19, 2008
See below. Call this Comissioner and tell her to resign Now. These employees want to come to work, do their job and not be harassed. Remember the Grand Jury report commissioners can not be involved in day to day operations . This is a disgrace
cid:32C69ECA-D312-4732-BD91-3FB4BC72AEA0

Image with letter forthcoming. Technical difficulties.

Last edited:

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
Looks like Kurt doesn't want facts posted on this.

This site has always favored the censor...

I expect this to be deleted soon...

Photo screen shot!

Suzanne Harris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 19, 2008
See below. Call this Comissioner and tell her to resign Now. These employees want to come to work, do their job and not be harassed. Remember the Grand Jury report commissioners can not be involved in day to day operations . This is a disgrace
cid:32C69ECA-D312-4732-BD91-3FB4BC72AEA0

Attachments

• Letter to L. Jones - Walton County.pdf
    108.1 KB · Views: 416

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida

Photo screen shot!

Come on John G. Kurt has nothing to do with the file not loading. Suzanne said it's a pdf and the image that isn't showing shows it's an img.

Suzanne send it to me let me see what I can do.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com

Photo screen shot!
fyi - I am just seeing this and see that Suzanne has made 8 attempts to post an image on this thread but is having problems either with the image or operator error. I have no idea what this thread is about or who it references.

I don't like your implication or tone. All we have ever done is provide a fair and open platform for the benefit of our wonderful community. From what I've seen since you joined, 95% of your purpose here is to complain, ridicule, and point fingers. Discussing issues is part of this forum's purpose. However you don't seem to be able to do it in a constructive and polite way. Probably time for you to find another platform.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Come on John G. Kurt has nothing to do with the file not loading. Suzanne said it's a pdf and the image that isn't showing shows it's an img.

Suzanne send it to me let me see what I can do.
There is a max file limit for uploading. If too large it can be uploaded elsewhere and linked.