• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
I'm just going to throw this out here...

For years I have talked about fear and retaliation by Walton County government. For years the naysayers have defended those responsible and those being harassed would not come forward for fear of losing their jobs.

As long as citizens refuse to believe the truth and continue to recycle the absolute garbage in this county NOTHING will change.

I absolutely admire Dede Hinote for finally saying enough is enough and coming forward. It takes courage to do what she has done! Thank you Ms. Hinote!

On another note Ms. Hinote, please, please always pay attention to your surroundings. Jerry Jones is crazy and dangerous. I know!

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
Don't think this is appropriate to be posting. Not to mention libelous.

I am responsible for what I say! It's ONLY LIBELOUS IF IT IS NOT TRUE!

I have been threatened by Jerry Jones myself so I know!

I think it's perfectly appropriate! There are others on this forum who have been threatened as well.

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
More to come and I have an e mail from someone that Jerry went to his house with a gun. Dede lives in Holmes county on about 30" acres. So tell me why Jerry was sitting at the bottom of her driveway early one morning when she left for work.

INTIMADATION! Pure and simple.

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
More to come and I have an e mail from someone that Jerry went to his house with a gun. Dede lives in Holmes county on about 30" acres. So tell me why Jerry was sitting at the bottom of her driveway early one morning when she left for work.

Suzanne, county employees at the fair this weekend told a mutual friend of ours that it's true and that Cecilia's Secretary is just as bad.

bob bob

Beach Fanatic
Mar 29, 2017
SRB
I am responsible for what I say! It's ONLY LIBELOUS IF IT IS NOT TRUE!

I have been threatened by Jerry Jones myself so I know!

I think it's perfectly appropriate! There are others on this forum who have been threatened as well.
I'd say posting derogatory stuff about someone in public is never appropriate. I guess it depends on how you're raised.

Proving someone is crazy and dangerous is hard. A hard part of a libel case is proving you have a malicious intent. Every time you post about Jones you add a brick in the case. It appears your actions are more self destructive than Jones destructive. You might get away with it for a public official but not their spouse who is not.

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
fyi - I am just seeing this and see that Suzanne has made 8 attempts to post an image on this thread but is having problems either with the image or operator error. I have no idea what this thread is about or who it references.

I don't like your implication or tone. All we have ever done is provide a fair and open platform for the benefit of our wonderful community. From what I've seen since you joined, 95% of your purpose here is to complain, ridicule, and point fingers. Discussing issues is part of this forum's purpose. However you don't seem to be able to do it in a constructive and polite way. Probably time for you to find another platform.
Sorry you don't like what I have to say 95% of the time.

You just removed a post this past week I made where I simply asked a question about Customary Use..

Look at my SoWal ratings... Seems many like a do agree with my opines.

fyi - I am just seeing this and see that Suzanne has made 8 attempts to post an image on this thread but is having problems either with the image or operator error. I have no idea what this thread is about or who it references.

I don't like your implication or tone. All we have ever done is provide a fair and open platform for the benefit of our wonderful community. From what I've seen since you joined, 95% of your purpose here is to complain, ridicule, and point fingers. Discussing issues is part of this forum's purpose. However you don't

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
I'd say posting derogatory stuff about someone in public is never appropriate. I guess it depends on how you're raised.

Proving someone is crazy and dangerous is hard. A hard part of a libel case is proving you have a malicious intent. Every time you post about Jones you add a brick in the case. It appears your actions are more self destructive than Jones destructive. You might get away with it for a public official but not their spouse who is not.

I tell ya what bob bob...I don't give a tinkers damn what you think of my actions, really I don't. I care even less about a bat s*hit crazy man who threatens people with guns, threatens to knock a woman's teeth out in a public place or his significantly crazy spouse who tried to use her authority as an elected offical to have me charged by the state atty for illegal campaign signs after she refused to return them to their rifgful owner. I also resent being named in a federal lawsuit deposition where I was called crazy and had lie after lie told about my character so yes, let's go there. Sue me! I want nothing more than to be able to show what that narcissistic couple have done to their constituents.

Slander and liable are very difficult to prove when the truth speaks volumes!

Last edited: