• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Bob Wells

Beach Fanatic
Jul 25, 2008
Guess it is any different than folks trashing Trey Nick, Bill Fletcher, Cindy Meadows, Cecelia Jone, Bill Chapman, Bob Hudson, Alan Osborne (hope I spelled that right), Melanie Nipper, and so on and so forth. My point is someone writes a letter to the editor claiming someone else is trashing another candidate, true or not, it is just someones way of trashing the candidate they oppose. But hey, it's politics. Just my thoughts.

Suzanne Harris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 19, 2008
Sad , if she has to trash someone to try to win an election then she has not done her job as a commissioner and is afraid the citizens realize it.

FactorFiction

Beach Fanatic
Feb 18, 2016
Wouldn't it be nice if ALL candidates AND their supporters could stick to issues and what the candidate proposes to do to make improvements. For instance, anyone who has read or listened to what Danny Glidewell has written or said would know that he is not anti-development, he is for SMART development. His votes on planning projects clearly indicate that he supports many projects that are presented, but that he opposes projects that do not meet the LDC or Comp Plan or ask for waivers that are not in the best interest of the community. Hopefully, I have only said what I like about Danny and nothing one way or another about anyone else.

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
Guess it is any different than folks trashing Trey Nick, Bill Fletcher, Cindy Meadows, Cecelia Jone, Bill Chapman, Bob Hudson, Alan Osborne (hope I spelled that right), Melanie Nipper, and so on and so forth. My point is someone writes a letter to the editor claiming someone else is trashing another candidate, true or not, it is just someones way of trashing the candidate they oppose. But hey, it's politics. Just my thoughts.

Do Tell Bob...where did anyone "trash" Trey Nick???

coondog

Beach Lover
Apr 27, 2009
Would love to see a debate between Danny and Jones, but doubt she has the courage to do it.

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
In case "wouldn't you like to know" still wants to deny C. Jones living arrangements or who she really represents (not her constituents in North Walton) look here...

Santa Rosa Beach is NOT in District 2.

29314105_2072564702773189_7734203332260003840_n.png

Last edited: