This is hilarious!

Discussion in 'Local Government and Groups' started by Bob Hudson, Mar 15, 2018.

1. Bob Hudson

Bob Hudson Beach Fanatic

B29ACB09-8AA3-4439-AB5C-9F9617CDBB5D.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  2. Suzanne Harris

Suzanne Harris Beach Fanatic

3. Bob Wells

Bob Wells Beach Fanatic

Guess it is any different than folks trashing Trey Nick, Bill Fletcher, Cindy Meadows, Cecelia Jone, Bill Chapman, Bob Hudson, Alan Osborne (hope I spelled that right), Melanie Nipper, and so on and so forth. My point is someone writes a letter to the editor claiming someone else is trashing another candidate, true or not, it is just someones way of trashing the candidate they oppose. But hey, it's politics. Just my thoughts.

4. Suzanne Harris

Sad , if she has to trash someone to try to win an election then she has not done her job as a commissioner and is afraid the citizens realize it.

5. FactorFiction

FactorFiction Beach Fanatic

Wouldn't it be nice if ALL candidates AND their supporters could stick to issues and what the candidate proposes to do to make improvements. For instance, anyone who has read or listened to what Danny Glidewell has written or said would know that he is not anti-development, he is for SMART development. His votes on planning projects clearly indicate that he supports many projects that are presented, but that he opposes projects that do not meet the LDC or Comp Plan or ask for waivers that are not in the best interest of the community. Hopefully, I have only said what I like about Danny and nothing one way or another about anyone else.

6. Kaydence

Kaydence Beach Fanatic

Do Tell Bob...where did anyone "trash" Trey Nick???

7. Wouldnt You Like To Know

Wouldnt You Like To Know Beach Lover

Hey Bob, do we have any idea what Mrs. Jones said that trashed Mr. Glidewell?

8. coondog

coondog Beach Lover

Would love to see a debate between Danny and Jones, but doubt she has the courage to do it.

9. Danny Glidewell

Danny Glidewell Beach Fanatic

Any time, any place.

10. Kaydence

Kaydence Beach Fanatic

In case "wouldn't you like to know" still wants to deny C. Jones living arrangements or who she really represents (not her constituents in North Walton) look here...

Santa Rosa Beach is NOT in District 2.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 16, 2018
  11. Suzanne Harris

Too funny. She just can not help herself. South of the bay will be what beats her this time.

12. Jimmy T

Jimmy T Beach Fanatic

I hope so. She needs to go.

13. Wouldnt You Like To Know

Mrs. Nipper has to rent in the district she is now commissioner of because she did not live in that district. You and Harris are ok with Nipper moving to a different district but not Jones. Why is that? Why have double standards when it comes to your political leaders?

Also her personal FB has her living in DFS.

14. Kaydence

Kaydence Beach Fanatic

The difference is H O N E S T Y!

Ms. Nipper never "claimed" when she ran to be living in the District in which she ran. She also complied with the law after she was elected and rented a house in the district where she was elected and resides there as required by law.

Ms. Jones on the other hand, changes the district/residence in which she lives depending on which district she runs for or manages to get herself elected in. Ms. Jones was elected to serve in District 2, NOT Santa Rosa Beach where she now claims she is a politician. The law requires one move INTO the district NOT AWAY FROM!

15. Wouldnt You Like To Know

Even though Jones homestead is in her district you would rather ignore that and instead look at Facebook for your info.

Mrs. Jones is complying with the law and I think you know that but you’d rather sling mud.

16. Kaydence

Kaydence Beach Fanatic

You sure have a twisted take on what homestead means.

17. Suzanne Harris

I do not care where she lives . Trey Nick nor Bill Fletcher live at this time in the district they are running for. Both would need to live in the district if they win.

18. Bob Wells

Bob Wells Beach Fanatic

Interesting article on politicians and homestead exemption. Seem the politician can live somewhere else while their significant other lives in the homesteaded property. At least that is how I understood what seemed to happen here.
    Rep. Mike Hill faces fraud investigation

19. Danny Glidewell

Danny Glidewell Beach Fanatic

I am not running because of where someone lives or does not live. I am running because I believe the job of representing District 2 and the people of Walton County can be done better. I do not think the direction of the last four years is in the best interests of our people and our future. Nothing personal, just business.