• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

L.C. Bane

Beach Fanatic
Aug 8, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach
My middle school daughter got kicked off of beach areas yesterday while volunteering for for Coastal Clean Up this weekend. "The signs are there for a reason" one person that ejected her said as she was picking up trash on the beach.

Let that sink in.

Jimmy T

Beach Fanatic
Apr 6, 2015
They started at Dune Allen Beach access. Not sure exactly where they were.

To add, she is a little kid. Oblivious that this is even an issue.
My middle school daughter got kicked off of beach areas yesterday while volunteering for for Coastal Clean Up this weekend. "The signs are there for a reason" one person that ejected her said as she was picking up trash on the beach.

Let that sink in.
That's shameful. Please tell her that there are many, many of us who are thankful for her effort and contribution to keeping our beaches clean and beautiful.

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
Well it didnt take that long...from Floridabeachbum on the Open Question thread....."Wow. Incredible. You and Dave R and others only encourage this behavior and blame the victims!?"You called it!

Oh the horror!! Oh the victims!! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Dawn

Beach Fanatic
Oct 16, 2008
Ludicrous that Beach Stealers are playing victim. They seem to have invaded here in force. Like a planned attack on the community. Hmmmmm

FloridaBeachBum

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach
Ludicrous that Beach Stealers are playing victim. They seem to have invaded here in force. Like a planned attack on the community. Hmmmmm
Dawn, if you were attacked or threatened, in public, and call vulgar names by "the community" or an individual - would you be a victim or would you deserve it?
Most of the people attacked, like me and many other private property supporters, have been here for decades and not invaded anywhere. More emotional fiction.

Dawn

Beach Fanatic
Oct 16, 2008
Dawn, if you were attacked or threatened, in public, and call vulgar names by "the community" or an individual - would you be a victim or would you deserve it?
Most of the people attacked, like me and many other private property supporters, have been here for decades and not invaded anywhere. More emotional fiction.
If I stand in front of a speeding car am I a victim?

No need to answer you prove my point with every keystroke.