• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

There are lots of places that sell lots of bikes, but Big Daddy’s Bike Shop remains at the top of the hill.

They’ve been in business here in SoWal on Scenic 30A in Blue Mountain Beach at the top of the hill (literally and figuratively) for 21 years now for a reason: They simply have set the gold standard for bicycle sales, rentals, and maintenance.

Continue reading...

What do you think? We all need community feedback, ideas, suggestions ... please share!

UofL

Beach Fanatic
Jan 21, 2005
Louisville KY
We bring our bikes each visit ( 2 or 3 times a year). We now get our bikes tweaked/fixed/new seats, when needed, at Big Daddy's. NO comparison. Our bicycle people in Louisville could learn a lot from these people. Very nice people. Yes, we wait to get our bikes tweaked, on vacation. 660 miles away. Ellen

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
We bring our bikes each visit ( 2 or 3 times a year). We now get our bikes tweaked/fixed/new seats, when needed, at Big Daddy's. NO comparison. Our bicycle people in Louisville could learn a lot from these people. Very nice people. Yes, we wait to get our bikes tweaked, on vacation. 660 miles away. Ellen
Me too - I bought my mountain bike from them about 20 years ago and it is like new and I am hard on bikes. :clap: