Lake View Too
SoWal Insider
It's a shame somebody points a gun at his head and forces him to watch Netflix.Guess he thinks opinion would be unpopular.
It's a shame somebody points a gun at his head and forces him to watch Netflix.Guess he thinks opinion would be unpopular.
I understand it is unpopular opinion cause netflix is seen as so great. I agree about the ratings. I musch prefer amazon video which has IMDB ratings and content integrated.Netflix sucks ass. Especially since they removed ratings. Now I'm suckered in to watching terrible crap. Yes they have some occasional gems but that just means I'm being toyed with. Sure they have sonething like 500 new titles coming out over the next year but if 95% of it is crap who cares. I've always avoided network shows because they've lower the bar year after year and trapped viewers in the 2006 film "Idiocracy". Netflix has more bad content than even the networks, but because you're not forced to watch annoying commercials it is more of a sinister trap.
If you are extremely outgoing and have a slightly above average IQ, it's a good profession.My unpopular opinion: Most realtors are realtors because they can't do anything else.
![]()
The test is hard, you have to sign your name and fog a mirror.If you are extremely outgoing and have a slightly above average IQ, it's a good profession.
My FLA real estate license came free in my cereal box.The test is hard, you have to sign your name and fog a mirror.
