• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Unpopular Opinion

New posts
Netflix sucks ass. Especially since they removed ratings. Now I'm suckered in to watching terrible crap. Yes they have some occasional gems but that just means I'm being toyed with. Sure they have sonething like 500 new titles coming out over the next year but if 95% of it is crap who cares. I've always avoided network shows because they've lower the bar year after year and trapped viewers in the 2006 film "Idiocracy". Netflix has more bad content than even the networks, but because you're not forced to watch annoying commercials it is more of a sinister trap.
I understand it is unpopular opinion cause netflix is seen as so great. I agree about the ratings. I musch prefer amazon video which has IMDB ratings and content integrated.
 
My unpopular opinion: Most realtors are realtors because they can't do anything else.
:evil::rotfl:
If you are extremely outgoing and have a slightly above average IQ, it's a good profession.
 
The test is hard, you have to sign your name and fog a mirror.
My FLA real estate license came free in my cereal box. :rotfl:

Seriously though, in almost every sales firld a few bright outgoing people make all the sales and the other 90% make them all look bad and complain about the good ones.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top