• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

outofadream

Beach Fanatic
Apr 1, 2008
Why is a restaurant in Blue Mountain Beach charging for ice water that is being kept in a large plastic cooler? It’s not a lot of money..90 cents..but it’s the principle of the matter! Also many restaurants along 30A are tacking on an additional 4% fee if you use a credit card! A year ago no one wanted to accept cash so my advice to folks is.. carry cash and have your own bottle of water

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
Why is a restaurant in Blue Mountain Beach charging for ice water that is being kept in a large plastic cooler? It’s not a lot of money..90 cents..but it’s the principle of the matter! Also many restaurants along 30A are tacking on an additional 4% fee if you use a credit card! A year ago no one wanted to accept cash so my advice to folks is.. carry cash and have your own bottle of water
Call them out, let's hear some names

Sweet Pot Pie

Beach Comber
Aug 26, 2013
Was it bottled water? If so it carries associated costs. If not please tell us how it was packaged. I assume tap water was available if asked for.

outofadream

Beach Fanatic
Apr 1, 2008
Was it bottled water? If so it carries associated costs. If not please tell us how it was packaged. I assume tap water was available if asked for.
Saw her fill it with ice cubes and get the water from the tap...my bill said ice water $.90! The place is Red Fish taco

outofadream

Beach Fanatic
Apr 1, 2008
Did you provide the cup and then wash it when you were done?
Wouldn’t have surprised me if they ask me to do that… You know.. I live here..I support the businesses along 30A. A lot of the food in these restaurants is pretty mediocre but they still have to squeeze every dime out of us....not the only game in town! Some new guys building restaurants in Blue Mountain Beach!