• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

James Bentwood

Beach Fanatic
Feb 24, 2005
Wouldn’t have surprised me if they ask me to do that… You know.. I live here..I support the businesses along 30A. A lot of the food in these restaurants is pretty mediocre but they still have to squeeze every dime out of us....not the only game in town! Some new guys building restaurants in Blue Mountain Beach!
Probably 98% of revenue come from tourists who aren't paying attention and/or don't care about prices.

In defense of our local restaurants I'd say our mediocre is a ton better than a typical southern town. High prices and crowds can bring down a rating for sure though.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Wouldn’t have surprised me if they ask me to do that… You know.. I live here..I support the businesses along 30A. A lot of the food in these restaurants is pretty mediocre but they still have to squeeze every dime out of us....not the only game in town! Some new guys building restaurants in Blue Mountain Beach!
Are you really living if this is what you spend your days complaining about?

outofadream

Beach Fanatic
Apr 1, 2008
Are you really living if this is what you spend your days complaining about?
I see your comments popping up on this forum constantly... is this how you spend your days.. criticizing a legitimate complaint?? How do you know how I spend my day? I work 40 hours a week swim go to the gym run and spend time with friends and family enjoying where I live! how about you Matt… what does your day look like Matt

Jimmy T

Beach Fanatic
Apr 6, 2015
Yeah right..To answer someones post a well-known Destin Italian restaurant and a Thai restaurant are both opening in blue Mountain Beach
That's awesome! Do you know who, where, and when? We know the rumors about Cowgirl, but these are new to us.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
I see your comments popping up on this forum constantly... is this how you spend your days.. criticizing a legitimate complaint?? How do you know how I spend my day? I work 40 hours a week swim go to the gym run and spend time with friends and family enjoying where I live! how about you Matt… what does your day look like Matt

No no no. You don't get to post stupid and then clutch pearls.

You haven't asked the question in an appropriate manner to someone with the authority to answer, you came in a public forum to blast a local business.

Before you question me why don't you post under your real name?

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
That's awesome! Do you know who, where, and when? We know the rumors about Cowgirl, but these are new to us.
They are being obstinate.

Mimo's will be opening in the new commercial space in front of Blue Mountain Beach Village. Not sure about the Thai, perhaps our little water detective can reveal that information.